Thou Art GOD

by the dreamer dreaming 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Cool shit. Now that you are aware of the dream and the dreamer, you are also aware of the "person" who is aware of the "person" who is aware of the dream and the dreamer. And on to infinity.....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You got it, Shawn.
  • poppers
    poppers

"The best teacher is he who can show you that you never needed one."

Good. Or, the best teacher reveals that there is no teacher and no student - both are only appearances giving credence to the dream, but are actually part of the dream.

"Now that you are aware of the dream and the dreamer, you are also aware of the "person" who is aware of the "person" who is aware of the dream and the dreamer. And on to infinity....."

Discover the "letting go of it all", the "you", the dream, and the dreamer - what remains?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Well I will tell you why I don't answer your prayers, you don't send me enough money, how many times have I told you people I can't do anything if don't send me money.....sheesh

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

neither the Generator Of Dreams nor the Dreamer can be described in terms of Dream elements, yet that is all we can discuss...

so the answer is void of descriptions, yet not non-existant.

• poppers
    poppers

"neither the Generator Of Dreams nor the Dreamer can be described in terms of Dream elements, yet that is all we can discuss...

so the answer is void of descriptions, yet not non-existant"

Yes, discussion takes place; the answer is void of description. Finding what the dream is woven with, finding the void of all, is what keeps the dream going. It would seem the Generator of Dreams has constructed a very good loom.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Yes, discussion takes place; the answer is void of description. Finding what the dream is woven with, finding the void of all, is what keeps the dream going. It would seem the Generator of Dreams has constructed a very good loom.

This brings to mind some thoughts about Akasha...

Akasha n:is believed by some mystical doctrines to be a mystical, spiritual substance where "memories" are stored since the beginning of time. It is one of the five elements in Hindu philosophy and is often described as a form of atmosphere or ether. The Akasha is thought by some to contain a record of everything that has ever happened, but also everything that will ever come to pass in the future.

http://www.paranormality.com/akasha.shtml

However, it dawned on me many years ago, that having a name for it, doesn't make it anymore "graspable" and doesn't bring us any nearer to understanding it...

So I will have to be content with my brief moments of "knowing it" and "being it".

Dreamer Dreaming

Excellent thread... Loved the "Dreamer Bible" quotes - I wonder how easy it would be to do a "Search and Replace" of the entire Bible with these terms ?

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

I guess we can see there are not many among us that have come to this view of things.... yet

• poppers
    poppers

"However, it dawned on me many years ago, that having a name for it, doesn't make it anymore "graspable" and doesn't bring us any nearer to understanding it...

So I will have to be content with my brief moments of "knowing it" and "being it".

That's a wonderful and powerful insight, AlphaOmega. You ARE it - beingness. There is seemingly getting lost in this dream and the obscuration of it, but all along you are STILL it. Just stop everything and BE and there it is for the knowing.

And I concur with Alpha - excellent thread. Thanks

• Twitch
    Twitch

Cool thread.

Though not as familiar or versed in the philosophy as yourselves, I find such avenues of thought intriguing. I do believe elements of these things ring true in my life and it does seem to be a rather sublime paradox that efforts of putting such things into words to convey the thoughts/ideas will fail and succeed simultaneously.

I am fascinated by the movie that is my life and wonder who the projectionist is yet I know it is me/not me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit