September Dawn" go see this movie

by Cheetos 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Yo dudes you have to go see the movie September Dawn" being a Jehovah's Witness's for so many years it struck a raw bone. I go into the theater there is only two people setting there during the evening showing I live in Layton Utah minds you this place is infested with Mormons, as I walk in, the older couple says welcome to our theater haw haw haw, as I walk in I tell them hey I am not afraid to see this show nee neer nee neer.

The Mormons have the same problem with being scared" and influnced by their Bishops as we are by our Elders, what a joke.

Anyway go see this movie you will see what I mean.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

What's it about?

Snoozy..who likes a challenge..

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

If I tell you about the show it will mess it up for you, all I can say every Witness should see this show as well as of course every Mormon, if it don't open yours eyes then your numb at both ends.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just looked it up..It looks good!

9-11-1857 huh?

Snoozy..and it's showing here by me..

• BluesBrother
  • Gayle
    Gayle

I saw it,,I think a must see for xJWs! "Jehovah" is stated very often in the movie by the Mormons,,shows the cult control and paranoia of the cult back then, in the 1850's.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    a must see for xJWs! "Jehovah" is stated very often in the movie by the Mormons,,shows the cult control and paranoia of the cult back then, in the 1850's.

Definitely go see the movie.

The only problem is that it is a totally fictionalized account of what happened.
    The average Joe doesn't really know how to separate fiction from known facts.
    That's the way many JW's view their own fictionalized accounts in their costume dramas.

The story is generally a love story involving a Mormon with an internal conflict
    with the Mormons, then this incident happens. The reason exJW's should see it is
    because it demonstrates the misuse of blind loyalty and the problem with allowing
    your leaders to dictate without being questioned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit