I'm also a NKOTB - I didn't get the welcome you did though

We can fade together.....

• ibme
    ibme

Me thinks you will like being here.

• KW13
    KW13

HEY! Welcome to JWD.

BTW - New Kids on the Block, my aunt used to make me dance to those as a kid and i won a dancing competition at school

• Threestars
    Threestars

Hi Maddie, and welcome. It's so hard when you still have family in, I know.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Hey Maddie!

Welcome to the big bad world of scary scary apostates.

We have punch and pie.

Glad you could make it.

RD

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire
    maddie:I have had a tough time lately - all the scars from being a JW and not wanting to lose contact with my family.

Hi maddie. Welcome to the forum. I just wanted to let you know that all the pain and emotion that you went through was not really in vain because you realised how important your family is to you. It should always be that way.

I am not a JW, never was... but I believe in Jesus Christ. If the JW church ever considered you their family, they sure lied. They do not have the authority to keep you away from your blood family. Anyway, we make up the body of Christ. This true family would not turn you out into the cold and you can always have contact.. If anyone choose to leave, then that would be their choice but they sure would miss out on a lot of nice things.

Blood is thicker than water. Jesus shed His blood for us.....for God so loved the world...

hibiscusfire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit