HELP DEFEND DANNY HASZARD from evil JW's

by DevonMcBride 7 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

After getting caught with their tails between their legs, some of the JW's on the Topix board have resorted to trashing and attempting to discredit Danny. Post a comment. http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TFS1A0TR6SC0KFUM0

• hubert
    hubert

bttt

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Isn't slander a formally disfellowshippable offense? Right from the Puketower study from the 10/15/1989 Puketower, it actually states that committing slander is an offense that will get you disfellowshipped as an unrepentant liar.

Anyone who resorts to lying about Danny Haszard and trashing him and his reputation would definitely fit that category. The best way to deal with the whole situation is to use fully integrated honesty. If Danny Haszard is in fact lying, then fully integrated honesty is going to expose it and expose the correct viewpoint. On the other hand, if the Witlesses are the ones lying, Danny Haszard's message cannot be refuted with any degree of rationality. And the Witlesses are guilty of slander--breaking one of their own rules.

I have read Danny Haszard's comments on his own site and here, and I don't have any reason whatsoever to believe them to be fundamentally wrong. His parents were in fact "super-Dubs" who trusted in Jehovah to the extent that they let his health go (even though other parents are not that extreme in this regard). The Witlesses have in fact drained his bank account by force, coercion, and/or fraud. And the links he has posted about the other dirt have been verified via just about every other major apostate Web site--I have no reason to believe that his comments are fundamentally wrong!

In fact, I view Danny Haszard in much the same way as many people view the hounder-hounders. What he says is verified by his many posts to other apostate Web sites, and his own personal experiences with the Witlesses. They ruined his health. They used fraud to rob him of his life savings. And now they have resorted to slashing his tires--and ruining his reputation to save their own. (I have never seen Danny Haszard slashing tires in the a$$emblies of the Witlesses or defrauding them of any money.) Hopefully, this will expose the Tower even more when they are only able to use irrational attacks that are not backed by anything more than hot air.

• Sassy
    Sassy

that just brings us to the JW forum...

which thread? they move pretty fast in there....

this one??

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TLUMTFB979FMG97F0

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I found a couple of them. Danny Haszard has been severely abused by the cult, having had his health ruined and his life savings swiped by it. And, yst others insist on bashing him simply because he is telling the truth. They are quick to take a sentence out of context and use it to call him a liar. They are also quick to call him a liar without any evidence beyond that the Watchtower Society told them that all apostates lie.

I personally will believe Danny Haszard before I will believe any of those Witlesses and apologists that are bashing him. As for those that think he is not doing anything productive, try telling that to the child that avoids the "truth" and all its stagnating restrictions on account of his warnings. Try telling the person who reads his material, realizes that the Tower is a scam, and then drops out, gets a high-paying job and an excellent education, and peace of mind. Try telling the person who drops out of the Tower on his message and then finds another religion that makes much more sense, or realizes that they don't need any religion (it matters not which). Danny is on disability because of the idiotic attitudes that the Tower fosters, and he is making the most of the situation by warning others about the cult. Anyone who bashes him without first objectively checking for themselves is likely blind and could use an awakening.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

You will notice that anyone who defends or even questions the accusations made against Danny....are labeled as his "disciples". I guess its okay to make wild and unsubstantiated against someone you don't like, and get nasty when someone else comes to HIS defense.

This "Nevada Rose" has been studying off and on since the 1975 fiasco because she has admitted "being around the JWs" at that time. She claims to have "personal reasons" why she won't committ to the "true religion" that she vehemently attempts to defend, and has all the WTS talking points ans their rehearsed jargon down quite well.

JW wannabees that hang on for years without being baptized.....don't stop and realize that being neither fish nor fowl, they will not have 'Jehovah's blessing 'when the BIG DAY arrives! The old sitting on the fence thang....(Unless, of course, the WTS doesn't teach this about the importance of baptism any longer)

Apparently, snce I left, Jehovah MUST have added MORE to "his requirements" to become a member of THE only true religion, too. It now seems to take YEARS to gain "enough understanding of the Watchtowergod" to be able to decide if you want to committ your life to him....which actually is a GOOD thing.

If you're reading this, Nevada Rose.....HI! HOW YA DOIN'?

(Boy...is SHE gonna tar and feather me over there....again......haha!)

• Sassy
    Sassy
    You will notice that anyone who defends or even questions the accusations made against Danny....are labeled as his "disciples". I guess its okay to make wild and unsubstantiated against someone you don't like, and get nasty when someone else comes to HIS defense.

yeah I saw that...

Look who doesn't use their own brain to think...

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sunspot,

I read some of Nevada Rose's nonsense! There is also this one person who says her family stil speaks to and associates with her and her df'd brother. She insists that the JW's don't practice shunning. I've gone to that site twice and just read, it's nuts over there!

Is Nevada Rose the one that always saying that this is her last post, she's not coming back?

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit