JW Science Quote Of The Day 8-29

by TD 15 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Excellent work TD! These insights are just wonderful jewels of knowledge.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I thought it important to mention that people do actually get fed through intravenous nutrition today. I'm not talking about Ringer's lactate or Glucose, but advanced diets (often big 'bags' with an off-white solution consisting of such things as fats, sugar and proteins). These are used after surgery of the gut (or some other reason for the intestines to not work properly), when you need time to heal before you can eat normally again. I'm not sure if this changes the point of the first post, but thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to use the argument in a conversation/dispute some time.

• minimus
    minimus

Since Jehovah God communicates to the Slave His word, obviously, He either screwed up or the Slave doesn't talk for God or neither Jehovah God or the Slave know anything about blood.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Amen Shepherding Book! TD rocks!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

YET they allow fractions of the blood!!!

If Jehoobie said "DO NOT eat cheese salad sandwiches" , would you then eat the butter, then the lettuce, then the tomato, then the cheese, then the bread, and say you had only eaten fractions of the sandwich??

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I hope Leolaia comes back one day...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit