Is it getting better, or do you feel the same...?

by nvrgnbk 27 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

" It's getting better all the time, me used to be angry young man, me holding me head in my hand, you gave me the word, I finally heard, I'm doing the best that I can. I have to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time ( couldn't get much worse), yes I admit it's getting better, it's getting better since you've been mine, getting so much better all the time." The Beatles I subscribe to that view

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    To have no lepers is to really depart from that way of thinking.

That is the goal.

Thank you!

• choosing life
    choosing life

Has it's ups and downs, but progressing to the better side all along. Saw Nickelback last night in concert and always liked their song about "worth saving me." I downloaded the album, so don't know the name of the song. It's about God showing himself plainly to me if he wants to "save me." Kinda how I feel.

Music is really a sanctuary for me. U2 is a great group too. Never had the chance to see them in concert. Yet.

• PEC
    PEC

It is f*cking hot, I would rather be at work, posting to JWD, than at home sweating. It is going to cool off on Wed., when I am back a work.

Philip

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Love this song.. U2 and Mary J sing it beautifully together..

Yes its getting better..

One love
    One blood
    One life
    You got to do what you should
    One life
    With each other
    Sisters
    Brothers
    One life
    But we're not the same
    We get to
    Carry each other
    Carry each other

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thanks Mr Flipper!Everytime i see this thread title i kept getting that song in my head and i couldn't remember who sang it, the Beatles of course!I should have known that we've got loads of their music.Mind you i like their early stuff the best except for Revolution and My guitar gently weeps oops off topic

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello there, Nvr, and dobbie:

I feel better (mostly), and sometimes (sometimes oftentimes) the nightmares come back.

Once one has been shot through the heart, the wound may heal, but the pain, to some extent, remains.

• dobbie
    dobbie

For you Onacruse xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit