okay, i'm seriously thinking of going back

by bigdreaux 22 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

into the ring. what? oh.........you thought.............no, never going back there!

today i am reflecting on my life pre-katrina. it was 2 years ago today, i grabbed some clothes at the last minute, and my life changed forever. mosly for the better.

anyway, one thing i miss i used to do is fighting. i used to fight in matches. they weren't excately legal, but, were fun. i am definately going to start training again, but, don't know if i'll step into the ring again. i'm really thinking about it though. it'll be in legit matches this time. when i used to do it, sometimes i'd get matched up with people that had no business fighting me. i'd have to hold back. now, how can i tell missanna?

anyone wanna spar?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I'll go around with you bigd. Dont hold back. I may be small but Im wiry and fast.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

bring your gloves next time ya come. unless ya wanna go bare knuckle.

• Gopher
    Gopher

No thanks to that sparring offer. Verbally I'll spar with ya though.

But my first thought was - does Missanna know about this activity in your past? Your health and well-being is definitely one of her top priorities now, you lucky guy!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I can take ya!

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Wow, what an anniversary!

Do it!! Put on the gloves and hit someone. You deserve it.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i told her i wanted to train. she's cool with that. she just doesn't want me fighting. when i fought, it was bare knuckle, no holds barred, anything goes. she expressed her displeasure in me doing that. i may just box this time. she may be cool with that.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Okay, you got me...I was thinking to myself "what is up with all these people wanting to go back to the Witnesses these days??????"

And then I thought, "This guy won't last a week--he'll be booted out in no time!"

But now I see that you really just want to get your face legally smashed in. I'm not sure which was the better option, actually...Kingdom Hall? Face smashed in? Kingdom Hall? Face smashed in? Nope, it is no good, I can't decide which would be less painful.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

truth, i am one of those crazy bastards that like pain. i've been punched in the face many times, it hardley phases me.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

oh, and thanks for acknowledging i'd never last as a witness. last meeting i went to, i had to control myself so much. i wanted to stand up and scream. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit