Jehovah recovering after stabbing, thank god!

by Nathan Natas 32 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Jehovah was hitting him in the head with a stick.

...I've been to some Watchtower studies that felt just like that..oy! such a headache!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Leolaia observed,

I'm shocked Jehovah is only 7 years old.

I'll bet staying well hydrated is one of his secrets to a youthful appearance.

You're overlooking the "day for a year" principle. Thus we have 7 x 360 = 2,520 years. paradoxically, it appears Jehovah was born some 3,480 years after he created Adam, who lives one block down and around the corner.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oops! >click, click!<

• freeme
    freeme

I'll bet staying well hydrated is one of his secrets to a youthful appearance.

You're overlooking the "day for a year" principle. Thus we have 7 x 360 = 2,520 years. paradoxically, it appears Jehovah was born some 3,480 years after he created Adam, who lives one block down and around the corner.

you forgot that a thousand years is only a day for jehovah. so 2520 "jehovah years" are 2520*360 = 907200 "jehovah days" which equal to 907200*1000 = 907,200,000 human years.

makes sense!

edit: i forgot the propheting year with 360days/year... i corrected it...

• BFD
    BFD

Dear god I think there's more than one Jehovah! This changes everything. I see new light coming.

Purps, no way!

BFD

• Gopher
    Gopher
    Chief Deputy Barbara Walters says, "At this point I do not feel that we're going to find a case of neglect."

There's even a Barbara Walters in this story????

I wonder if Barbara Walters will interview Jehovah. That would be quite a score for her !!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Jehovah is not at all like I pictured him.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Chief Deputy Barbara Walters says, "At this point I do not feel that we're going to find a case of neglect."

There's even a Barbara Walters in this story????

I wonder if Barbara Walters will interview Jehovah. That would be quite a score for her !!

I bet Connie Chung would really dish on Jehovah, remember moma Clinton?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

How is he supposed to destroy all those people at Armageddon? Seems like kind of a wuss.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

"Tyshawn said the little boy was hitting him in the head with a stick and he just accidentally stabbed him because the other bigger kids put him up to do it," Shana Grant said.

She says at the time, Tyshawn didn't know the knife was real.

Something fishy here - was it an accident or did the bigger kids put Tyshawn* up to it?

She says at the time, Tyshawn didn't know the knife was real.

Hmmmm...I think that only works with guns, Tyshawn...

*A name you won't find in the Bible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit