Amazing encounter

by Cellist 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Cellist
    Cellist

Thanks everyone.

Sad Emo, I'm surprised that they're interfering with otters. Our otters are much bigger than mink.

Burger Time, I used to have a mink collar. It belonged to my Grandmother. It wouldn't raise many eyebrows around here. It's very much a fishing, hunting and trapping community.

Cellist

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i say wear it while it's still alive

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Sad Emo, I'm surprised that they're interfering with otters. Our otters are much bigger than mink.

Hi Cellist, I think the main problem is that the otters have been totally outnumbered by the mink - there were thousands released from the farms - so although there are signs that the otters are fighting back, it's a massive struggle for them.

• KW13
    KW13

haha brilliant

• Cellist
    Cellist

Sad emo, That makes sense. Whoever released the mink from the farms was extremely irresponsible. Bad plan. We had a neighbour who released their tame rabbits. Over 30 of the furry beasts. Cute, but completely destructive. Thank god for predators.

Cellist

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke
    i dont think we get them in Oz..

We do - except normally they are deep fried in batter on a stick...

Pope

• Cellist
    Cellist

Pope, ewwww! Yuck. Don't you have trouble in Oz with ferrets that were released to kill the rabbits that someone released?

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit