Im down again

by freeme 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Freeme,

((((HUGS)))!!! Hang in there my friend! You do have many friends!! They are all on here!!! I know for me, the more that I was on the forum, expressing my feelings, the less I had bottled up inside, and the more that I began to heal, and could deal with those around me. I hope this forum is as helpful or you as it was for many, many others in your shoes. Again..love and hugs to you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• changeling
    changeling

I'm sorry you're in a bad way. Remember, nothing stays the same, you WILL come out of this funk.

Also, you seem to be thinking a lot about the awful things that will happen when you finally leave. Quit doing that. Don't set yourself up for failure. Think positively, make a plan, and follow through.

Oh, and don't let your wife scream at you. Nobody should be treated that way.

One more thing, if your "funk" does not go away, please see your doctor. You may be depressed.

Take care,

changeling

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have no better words of support than what has already been said.. but wanted to add to the support and group hug..

Hang in there.. meet new people.. its hard losing the dub friends at first because it is all we have...but there will be others in your future and they won't be friends dependent upon you serving the WTS..

• unique1
    unique1

I can completely relate with those feelings. They will never completely dissipate but they will get less frequent. I suggest you see a therapist to work through these feelings. It helps to have an unbiased opinion. Psychologists will not prescribe drugs, which is why I chose them. Psychiatrists will prescribe drugs, if that is the route you want to take.

HANG IN THERE!!! (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

• KW13
    KW13

One thing you learn eventually (still learning ma'self, very young) is the downs only get so low before things start to get better again. Its not a false promise and although its hard to see the tops from down thar', you'll be yourself before you know it.

Hope things work out mate, keep ya chin up (You'll have to be the girl in the hug, sorry)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit