Looking for Rose Ball's grave

by Doug Mason 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Does anyone know where Rose Ball Henninges is buried? I know she died in 1950, aged 81, in Preston, Victoria, Australia, but I have drawn a blank looking for her headstone. I have already asked the Henninges people here, and they could not help me.

I know where Ernest Henninges is buried (b. Cleveland, Ohio 12 Jul 1871, d Melbourne 3 Feb 1939) and as far as I know, Rose is not located with him.

Doug

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Hmmm! Now that's an interesting quest. I'm sure the watchtower wouldn't like that. That was Russels little playmate while he was married. They have sucessfully obscured the wherabouts of Rutherfords final resting place and the other goons are aparently buried in Wallkill New York but I have not been able to get pics from anyone. I had a thread not long ago called wheres dem bones.

I am very suprized to hear she lived in Austrailia. That's quite a peice away from where she got her action with the first Watchtower goon. I guess she wanted to forget about the old bastard and all his bullshit. If you find this it will be of a coup of sorts. Good luck! Please send pics if you are sucessful.

• VM44
    VM44

Hi Doug,

Check the local newspapers for any published obituaries that might have been written. If they mention any funeral homes then you could ask them to check their records concerning the disposition of her remains.

It will help if you can provide the exact date when she died.

--VM44

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Is this what you're looking for? From Leolaia on this thread-- http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/75868/2.ashx/Charles+Russell,+Alleged+Child+Abuser

alt

~Merry

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Dam! Thats mighty impressive. If someone can find something like that. The boys in Brooklynn are doing incredibly fine job, hiding the wherabouts of Rutherfords resting place. I guess when your that intensely hated and have lots of money and ass kissers around, you can pretty much disappear from the planet if you want to.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Merry M!

Absolutely brilliant!

Thank you so much,

Doug

• badboy
    badboy

I THINK RUTHEROR WAS BURIED IN A METHODIST CEMENETARY.

DIDN'T SUSSELL SEND HENNINGES TO AUSTRALIA?

THEY LATER QUARRLEDD OVER A OCTRINAL MATTER.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Zion's Watch Tower of Feb. 15, 1909 (R 4339:page 60) contains pertinent info sent to Russell relevant to this discussion.

"Some Interesting Letters

"...We feel very humble and thankful to our Master that we are permitted to see these grand truths, while some others, blessed with larger opportunities, having for so many years been associated so closely with yourself and received the light and Truth through your ministry, are now asking you to accept their resignations on account of not being able to see eye to eye with you on the Covenants and Vows. I have been given a copy of the letter Brother Hennings sent you under date of November 22, 1908. The knowledge of these facts, dear Brother, has inspired this letter in the hope that it may help to comfort you in the assurance of your being in the heavenly Father's favor...

J.P. HEMPHILL

http://www.ctrussell.us

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I should add that if one conducts a search for Henninges, he will find it referenced in 43 documents.

Another interesting one is in the July 1, 1910 Zion's Watch Tower. See "Delivered from Satan's Snare" and "Copy of Brother Fowler's Letter to the Seceders"

• VM44
    VM44

Judge Rutherford was buried in an unmarked grave. (All the graves in the Watchtower section of the cemetery were unmarked. Obviously, the Watchtower did not want to pay for any memorial markers.)

The cemetery records were destroyed by a fire, so no one knows where the particular plot containing Rutherford is located.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit