Two Sweet Boys

by mrsjones5 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I put up an ad to babysit, hoping to get a couple of children. A dad answered my ad and I met him and his two boy (3 and 5). Sweet boys. Before they got to my house I was thinking that maybe this wasn't a good idea for extra income. But the moment I saw them I started to hope that I would get the job.

The dad will call me tomorrow.

Josie

• DJK
    DJK

The dad is probably dependant on having a sitter. If you have doubts, this may lead to an inconvienent situation for him should you decide you cant do it anymore. Be sure. I bet you'd be a great sitter.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Two sweet boys? 3&5? Oxymoron

unless...

• changeling
    changeling

I wish you the best. I hope they stay sweet after Dad leaves.

changeling

• free2think
    free2think

I hope the job works out for you Josie.

• snowbird
    snowbird

3 and 5, you say? They are cute at that age and are usually eager to please. Hope it works out well for you. I have a grandson, 13, who's extremely handsome. I used to like him before puberty set in.

Snowbird

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I don't have doubts that I can do the job (I have 4 kids) I just wondered if this would be the right thing to do. But it would keep me home with my kids and my kids love interacting with other kids. The dad needs a babysitter like yesterday, he was told to find another sitter by his present sitter who only gave him less than a 2 week notice and the last day is this Monday.

I know all about kids acting one way in front of the parents and another on their own, that's not a problem since my kids do it too but luckily my kids tend to act better without me than with(not meaning they're bad kids just know their mom) and the dad said the same about his boys.

I wish you all could have seen the boys, cute as all get out, one was a towhead and the other is sandy, short and cute with sweet faces. My kids liked them too especially my youngest two.

So if the dad picks me I feel it will be a good thing.

Josie

• lies all lies
    lies all lies

Just a word of caution---my sister started babysitting for a single dad who was in the same "need a new sitter now" situation, turns out the old sitter was tired of never getting paid and also the dad was always really late picking up the kids. Hopefully this won't be your situation but thought I'd share

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Np, we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the thought

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

These two boys will be lucky to have you as a babysitter. I'm so happy for you, and for them.

Skeeter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit