JWD Is Back!!!

by brinjen 11 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Good thing too... I was having withdrawals... Serious withdrawals...

My computer wasn't feeling that good either... Poor thing, doesn't like me swearing at it!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hmm I still cant get in????

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Yes, and I didn't have time to make a pretty picture

• brinjen
    brinjen

Na IP_SEC, can't see your post at all!

• rassillon
    rassillon

I can't get in either!!!

Damn It, no one will ever know!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I wonder if there is anyone who is an expert in diagnosing and fixing these problems. If anyone is serious about fixing this forum so it is more stable and up to date, and is very good to excellent with that type of skills, I suggest letting Simon know about it (or at least giving him some idea of what to do to keep this kind of problems from happening every time you turn on the forum). I bet he is as sick and tired of having this forum going down all the time as we are.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    If anyone is serious about fixing this forum so it is more stable and up to date,

I dont know why It was down Wwiz but he was working on indexing the site to make the search function work... dont sweat it. It is a free forum.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    If anyone is serious about fixing this forum so it is more stable and up to date,
    I dont know why It was down Wwiz but he was working on indexing the site to make the search function work... dont sweat it. It is a free forum.

It's a big forum for what is essentially a one man operation. Like IP_SEC said, don't sweat it. Big thank you to Simon for all his continous hard work!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Big thank you to Simon for all his continous hard work!

Yes, thank you so much Simon! I don't know where I would be if I didn't have the help and support of this forum.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry it was down. It looks like the automatic updates affected it again.

I am working on an updated forum package which should be more robust and I'll probably reconfigure the way I have the hosting setup as part of that when I roll it out which will also help improve things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit