Hey baby, what's your sign?

by Bridgette 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Okay, it's a hobbie of mine: astrology and people profiling. Now, I have a hypothesis I want to gather correlational data on. Disclaimer: It's only for FUN, Nathan Natas, Larc, AlanF--all you logical thinkers out there! hahaha...please write in--think of it as just one of those silly "test your love, squeeze the handle" thingees. Okay, my hypothesis is this: I will venture that a vast majority of people who finally couldn't stand the org anymore are: Aquarians (fiercely independant, logical thinkers), Aries (cannot STAND to be told what to do, so unless they were in positions of power, they probably high tailed it) Libras (they love balance, and would find the orgs UN-balanced lifestyle most distasteful). I've probably left some out. Also, sadly, I have to admit that I think Pisces would be the most likely to stay, because of their penchant for abuse and self undoing. I myself am a pisces, so I can say these things. However, lucky for me, I've got an Aquarian moon aspect that kept asking me "what the hell are we doing STILL here? This is bullshit, and you know it, let's go!" So, anyone who's game, please tell me your sign. Please include your date of birth.
    thanks!
    Love,
    B.
    I have some guesses:
    I think April (aka Tatiana) might be a pisces or scorpio (some kind of water sign)
    I think Tina might be a cancer or virgo
    I think Nathan Natas is an Aquarian or an Aries (ooh, could be a leo)
    I think B-Boyneko is a cancer
    I think slipenslide master may be a gemini or sagitarius

• peacepipe
    peacepipe

Hi Bridgette, I'm up for a game tonight. I was actually thinking of starting a game type thread myself tonight. Anyhow:
    Taurus, 5/13/68

PeacePipe

Lift me up, I've had enough. . .Tom Petty
  • Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

OK you can use me for a guinea pig.

I'm a Leo, born July 27 1954

older than dirt and meaner than snakes,
    MD
    (astrologically challenged due to cult upbringing)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

im a freaky, crazy, evil, sex crazed scorpio... anything you read about me is 100% dead on... (even all the bad stuff)!!!
    ~november 17 1983~

~smiling in a ruined age~

• Xena
    Xena

Another abuse luvin pisces here....March 14, 1965

• Andee
    Andee

I find when I have had astrology readings, using my birthday date, time of birth, and location, to be amazingly accurate.

A Scorpio. On the cusp. October 25, 1961

Andee

• beepers
    beepers

Hi! I'll play too- May 23,1971

Beepers

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Yea!!! *bridgette claps her hands like a little girl*
    Well start my armchair, novice analysis of you, Peacepipe. Taurus. As it relates to the organization: You, as I remember were studying, and questioning, but still, the questions did not outweigh your sincere desire to live in a better, more beautiful place on earth. This makes perfect astrological sense. Taureans have a penchant for aesthetic beauty, so just the illustrations of paradise would appeal to you. But more than that, Taureans, like Virgos, like things the way they "should be". They like find a course and stay the course. Once they find it, they can be fiercely, sometimes obstinately loyal to it. You're husband is a lucky guy. Home is probably where your heart is.
    Thank you so much!
    Love,
    Bridgette

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Independent and logical, eh? Okay, I'm an Aquarius....2/15/47 (yes, some of us are still alive).

• nelly136
    nelly136

14th April 65
    nelly

and wood snake (chinese astrology I think)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit