I Get A Kick Out Of How JWs are Scared To Death of Dying At Armageddon

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think it's funny how JWs get all scared over the thought that they might die during the great tribulation. They try to scare "weak" Witnesses to get back to meetings or else when The Day comes, they are gonna be totally eternally "destroyed". OUCH! I'm scared. It's supposed to be worse than anything imaginable and when you realize you're going to die, it will be worse than being tortured for weeks and having your fingernails pulled slowly---one after another......Am I making you afraid yet?? Boo!

• minimus
    minimus

Right after 9-11, I was shocked to see so many inactive Witnesses come out of the woodwork---- thinking that Armageddon must be really close! Most of those that came back stuck around but didn't do much. They appeared to want to make sure they were still going to be saved----just in case this is the Big One.

Am I the only one that thinks little about being killed by Jehovah God when the time is up???

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

I think it's a case of the over whelming policy of fear that gets shoved down their throats so much, like a psychological blurb that remains back in their heads

you could call it a hidden psychosis that pops open whenever a big disaster happens,............... I'm not too sure if I find it funny or sad, maybe both.

• minimus
    minimus

I'll tellya why "I get a kick out of it". Do these hypocrites really believe that if they run back to the Kingdom Hall they're gonna be saved? It's ridiculously silly. They obsess over their loving God torturing them and horrifying them to such an extent that they are literally scared to death. How can they really believe this crap?

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I could not disagree more.

Witnesses who are overwhelmed with fear have unknowingly allowed themselves to be manipulated to the point of pain-filled insanity. It's one of the most tragic examples of how belief in and surrender of ones life to a psychopathic murderous deity, results in much human suffering and pathology. It's extremely sad, and I feel for them. But there is little one can do for those so confused and insane they don't even know they need help and would not accept it if offered.

The one thing we can do is be present and aware enough in our own life as to not be fooled by any mentally constructed illusion. Perhaps the positive energy of healthy sanity will touch the suffering ones as well.

j

• minimus
    minimus

C'mon. These aren't "insane" people.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I agree with you minimus, it is totaly ridiculous how the witnesses use the "FEAR FACTOR", to make witnesses stand at attention and be on guard. Lets face it Minimus remember 9-11 the WTS closed its door thinking that the end was happening.

I can't fathom that people of intellict are fooled by an organization hell bend on scaring the hell out of them.

Anyway they will have to answer for their deeds.

The only reason we know so much of the world situation is because it is at our finger tips, and way back when there were no computers, word of mouth was the only way people became aware of disasters and epidemics. Can you imagine if in the people of the middle ages had knowlege as fast as we do today they would have thought the world was coming to an end. They had no concept of the gravity of the plague that was rampaging throughout the world at that time. Or when Mount Vesuvious in 79 AD destroyed Pompeii and Herculonia did they think the end of the world was neigh or did the other parts of the world even know of it. No they didn't not until travellers came from other villages and cities did people get that knowlege. Some of the greatest calamities to mankind passed by without it being known, so today with the internet we recieve information instantly and we are still alive . So if the end is coming as fast as the JWs proclaim then heaven help us all. I don't believe it anymore than the peoples of centuries ago.

I hope you understand what my point is I am trying to import. If there is an end then it will get here when it gets here and I am not living the FEAR FACTOR disease.

Orangefatcat

• minimus
    minimus

OFC, good to hear from you! And yes, I agree I won't live in insane fear no matter who the terrorist is supposed to be.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    C'mon. These aren't "insane" people.

If being totally lost in a story in your mind derived from a book which has absolutely no bearing on reality, is not INSANITY, then what is??? j

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I for one am very worried and ascared to death of Armageddon.

See for yourself.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit