Anyone from New Orleans?

by Alana 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Alana
    Alana

I'll be visiting the Crescent City in a couple of weeks.

My husband has a conference he goes to each year down there (except for when Katrina hit and they moved it to Miami....when Wilma hit.....) My husband was there in New Orleans last October, but I haven't been there since Katrina. I spend my time in the French Quarter and my assumption is that things are pretty much normal there?? (well, as normal as the FQ can be.....)

Just curious as to how things are down in the Quarter.....

Thanks!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I live in lafayette but have been hankering for an excuse to get back down to NO.

Bigdreaux, Missanna? What sayeth ye?

• Gopher
    Gopher

Alana,

Here's the thread about an upcoming fun time in New Orleans you wouldn't want to miss:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/140542/1.ashx

• Hermano
    Hermano

I'm not from New Orleans. However, I hope they have internet access. I started a thread a week or so ago seeking people from Boston MA. No one replied. It looks like Boston does not have internet access yet. Oh well. Better luck to you friend.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

alana, you have a p.m.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    No one replied.

They might be ascared to. I suggest changing avatars alt

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the french quarter is actually better than it was pre-katrina. it's cleaner, alot less crap to deal with.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    They might be ascared to. I suggest changing avatars alt

Snowbird

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ip-sec, you know you don't need an excuse to come here. we'll have more fun each time. the piano bar at Pat O' Brians is missing you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit