Those REVELATION BOOK changes in full

by AlphaOmega 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Robert7
    Robert7

This is great.. Here are some of my observations:

- Paragraph 700 - "The judgment began in 1918" changed to "The judgment evidently began in 1918" - "Evidently" means this is a non-bible-based guess

- Paragraph 824 - Toned down the apocolyptic "n uclear war is virtually certain to take place within the next 25 years" to " possibility of an accidental nuclear war"

- Paragraph 1145 - " Watch Tower Society's second president, J. F. Rutherford" now is "Bible Students"

- Paragraph 1895 - They pulled "The Russian Bear" from the list of national symbols. Another false prophesy guess

Paragraph 2446 - Whoah! Changing the "Peace and security" doctrine from a "cry before destruction" to basically "we have no idea and will know after the fact so wait and see "

Paragraph 2924 - Changing view on anointed from "those still alive" to "IF any of the anointed is still alive" after armageddon

• justhuman
    justhuman

It is amazing how WT does change. CHAMELEON BODY....

As you know I'm Greek, and the first edition of the Revalation book they had the old Greek script of the Book of Revelation. It was so emparesing to see how they twist the Bible and specially the meaning of the Greek words. For instance: At Chapter 19:1 it says clearly that"a voice of a great multitude was heard in Heavens". Since we all know WT's crap theology they are saying that they are in earth!!!

I saw the new book, and it is even worsed. They change from the Greek Script to the NWT....For sure it is better for them because now it fits their crap theology. On the contrary the old book wasn't good enough to mislead, due to the old Greek text.

But that was 20 years ago, I'm 40, out from the WT since 2000, and for sure the young JW's or those who became after, have no clue regarding the old book. They will just say is "old light"

I didn't wanted to go through the whole new book,"but I kept few copies of the old", but the changes are obviously...

The most funny thing is that JW's they escpect us to take them seriously regarding their "gospel". A gospel that changes every 15-20 years, due to their unability to understand the simple meaning of the scriptures.

What really amazes me is how can WT was able to fool, around 30,000 Greeks, by twisting the Bible, specially with their NWT, and those people accept it without argument?

For Christ sake you are Greek and you have the privelage to have the Bible in your Mother language, and you are accepting a mistranslation of your own language by a banch of false prophets made in U.S.A.

It is just amazing what brainwashing can do

• sacolton
    sacolton

I thought "New Light" never diminishes "Old Light". So, instead of the Light Growing Brighter ... it just Flickers Dimmer.

- sacolton

One WATCHTOWER to rule them all,

One WATCHTOWER to find them,

One WATCHTOWER to bring them all

And in the darkness BLIND them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit