by Hoping4Change 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Here's the scoop:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=35566

Trusted Church Servant Living A Double Life

Frederick "Rick" McLean.
    View Larger

Cops say that Frederick "Rick" McLean was described as a loner by those who knew him. An expert mechanic who was financially successful in the business of buying, restoring, and reselling vintage CanAm and open-wheel race cars from the 60's and 70's, McLean lived and worked in the San Diego and Riverside counties of southern California.

According to US Marshals, McLean was a Ministerial Servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses and was utilizing his position of trust to commit sexual crimes against young girls - some no more than five years old.

As one victim's parents told AMW, they had no clue that an alleged sexual predator was amongst them -- even though church elders had prior knowledge of complaints against McLean from another congregation.

McLean was an experienced outdoorsman and would often take children on overnight camping trips. Police maintain that parents trusted him with their kids because of his almost "fanatical concern" for the kids' safety.

Authorities say that McLean was confronted a number of times over the years by those he molested, but Jehovah's Witnesses judicial committees require two witnesses to an event of molestation before taking any kind of disciplinary action. Detectives believe that by moving from one Kingdom Hall congregation to another, McLean was able to keep his crimes mostly hidden for 25 to 30 years, before finally being "outed" to the general public and "disfellowshipped", or expelled, from the religion.

How horrible for those victims! How shameful that the Congregations did nothing to protect the children from him!!!

• flipper
    flipper

Let's all keep our eyes out for this jerk, and see if we can help bring him to justice! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

With so much of the abuse going on among the JW's you would think they would put an article in their magazines that they should not leave their children alone with "The brothers". As they are only human....and may molest your child!!!!

Funny..when us wives would get together we would talk about husbands and the ones that had JW husbands ...they always seemed to be perverts....the wives had pretty strange ideas too...well..at least they sounded strange then..now that I am older..they don't sound so strange...

But strange for such religious people...

Snoozy...keeping her eye out for "Rick".

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

This somehow reminded me of something my divorced daughter and I fight about.

She has a 8 year old son and is always introducing him to her "Lastest beau".

Some of the men seem to take an awful big interest in the boy..she is so naive she thinks it's because he is such a sweet boy. But I on the other hand tell her she should not even be letting the boy meet any of her boyfriends untill they have something longterm serious going on and she knows them better...

I try to warn her that you cannot trust anyone these days with your children. She has even let him go alone to the store with them to pick out a gift for her.I cringed when she told me that. She says he will tell me if they try anything...DUH!.. too late then...

I just don't know how to get through to her...for a while I even thought he would be better off living with his Dad..but that would kill her ...but I honestly sometimes do..at least till she gets a brain! (Yes I do love her very much just agrivated by her attitude ).

She is not a baby..she is in her 40's and should know better..but what can I do..she lives an hour and a half away or I would babysit more for her. sigh...................................maybe if I start clipping some articles and showing them to her?..

Trouble is she gets bored and wants to "see a guy" and they end up at her house watching movies and drinking wine...doesn't cost the guy a cent..not the kind of role models I want my grandson being around..

Snoozy venting...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

How many of you guys have craigslist accounts, or are willing to create one (FREE) for a special purpose?

I have an idea - PM me.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

You have a PM

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Snoozy, you could tell your daughter what a social worker told me - that the most dangerous person in a child's life is mom's boyfriend. There's not only the risk of pedophiles, there's just plain violence and cruelty.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well..I'm going to meet him next weekend..she is having a bar-b que.I just talked to her today and she said my grandson seems to be jealous of him. He never has been jealous of her other boyfriends and I am wondering if she is misreading her son.

Thanks for your comment..I truly believe it!

Snoozy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Since Rick is hiding out in the US desert southwest, it occured to me that it would be GREAT if we had a Spanish translation of the flyer to distribute. Since this is beyond my skill-set, I went to Babelfish to make a translation.

Is there anyone here who can proofread this machine translation to see how closely it follows the original English? Please note that I am using a slightly different version of the flyer than the one given above. I want to stay true to my version of the flyer.

Once I get the verbage correct, then I will prepare a pdf similar o the original. Thanks for your help.

ORIGINAL ENGLISH:

Serial Child Molester
    $25,000 Reward

Trusted Church Servant Living a Double Life

Frederick "Rick" Cecil McLean is an expert mechanic who was financially successful in the business of buying, restoring, and reselling vintage CanAm and open-wheel race cars from the 60's and 70's, McLean lived and worked in the San Diego and Riverside counties of southern California.

According to US Marshals, McLean was a “Ministerial Servant” (Deacon) within the Jehovah's Witnesses and used his position of trust to commit sexual crimes against young girls between 5 and 12 years of age. One victim's parents said they had no clue that a sexual predator was amongst them – even though church elders had prior knowledge of complaints against McLean from other congregations.

McLean is an experienced outdoorsman and would often take children on overnight camping trips. Police maintain that parents trusted him with their kids because of his almost "fanatical concern" for the kids' safety.

Law Enforcement Authorities say that McLean was confronted a number of times over the years by those he molested, but Jehovah's Witnesses church policy require two witnesses to an event of molestation before taking any kind of disciplinary action. By utilizing this church policy loophole, Detectives believe McLean moved from one congregation to another, keeping his crimes hidden for 25 to 30 years, before one of his victims reported him to police in May 2004.

According to cops, McLean is to be considered armed and dangerous and may be compulsive in his need to sexually molest young girls. It is estimated that there are at least thirty victims.

McLean may have altered his physical appearance. He may now be clean-shaven and might also be dyeing his hair. Authorities believe that he may have purchased a new set of identity documents. He is also believed to have armed himself with a gun. McLean was an active Jehovah's Witness for many years and used their beliefs and practices to access JW children. McLean with a new identity may be active as a member in a Jehovah’s Witness congregation. As an active member of JWs he would be calling on the homes of the public, offering to conduct Bible Studies to have access to children, especially females aged five to twelve.

Police consider McLean to be ARMED, DANGEROUS, DESPERATE and SUICIDAL.

If a person is in a Jehovah’s Witness Church or claiming to be a Jehovah’s Witness calling at your home matching this description, DO NOT CONFRONT HIM!

Call the US Marshals Service at 1-800-336-0102.
    A reward of up to $25,000 is offered by the US Marshals Service for information directly leading to McLean’s arrest.

BABELFISH MACHINE TRANSLATION INTO SPANISH:

Molester Serial Del Niño
    recompensa $25.000

Criado confiado en de la iglesia que vive una vida doble.

Frederick "Rick" Cecil McLean es un mecánico experto que era financieramente acertado en el negocio de comprar, de restaurar, y de revender la vendimia CanAm y coches de la raza de la abrir-rueda a partir de los años 1960 y de los años 1970, McLean vivió y trabajó en los condados de San Diego y de la orilla de California meridional.

Según mariscales de los E.E.U.U., McLean era "criado ministerial" (diácono) dentro de los testigos del Jehová y utilizó su posición de la confianza para confiar crímenes sexuales contra muchachas jóvenes entre 5 y 12 años de la edad. Los padres de una víctima dijeron que no tenían ninguna pista que un depredador sexual era entre ellos - aunque las ancianos de la iglesia tenían conocimiento anterior de quejas contra McLean de otras congregaciones.

McLean es un outdoorsman experimentado y tomaría a menudo a niños en viajes que acampan de noche. El policía mantiene que los padres lo confiaban en con sus cabritos debido a su preocupación casi "fanática" por la seguridad de los cabritos.

Las autoridades de la aplicación de ley dicen que McLean fue enfrentado un número de veces sobre los años por ésos que él molestó, pero la política de la iglesia de los testigos de Jehová requiere dos testigos a un acontecimiento del molestation antes de tomar cualquier clase de acción disciplinaria. Utilizando esta escapatoria de la política de la iglesia, los detectives creen McLean movidos a partir de una congregación a otra, mantener sus crímenes ocultados por 25 a 30 años, antes de una de sus víctimas lo divulgó al policía en mayo de 2004.

Según polis, McLean debe ser considerado armado y peligroso y puede ser obligatorio en su necesidad de molestar sexual a muchachas jóvenes. Se estima que hay por lo menos treinta víctimas.

McLean pudo haber alterado su aspecto físico. Él puede ahora limpio-ser afeitado y puede ser que también tiña su pelo. Las autoridades creen que él pudo haber comprado un nuevo sistema de documentos de la identidad. También lo creen haberse armado con un arma. McLean era testigo de un Jehová activo por muchos años y utilizó su creencia y prácticas de tener acceso a niños de JW. McLean con una nueva identidad puede ser activo como miembro en la congregación del testigo de un Jehová. Pues un miembro activo de JWs él estaría invitando los hogares del público, ofreciendo conducir estudios de la biblia para tener acceso a los niños, especialmente hembras envejecidas cinco a doce.

El policía considera McLean ser ARMADO, PELIGROSO, DESESPERADO y SUICIDA. ¡Si una persona consiste en la iglesia del testigo de un Jehová o demandar ser testigo de un Jehová que llama en su hogar que empareja esta descripción, NO LO ENFRENTE!

Llame a mariscales de los E.E.U.U. servicio en 1-800-336-0102. Una recompensa de hasta $25.000 es ofrecida por el servicio de los mariscales de los E.E.U.U. para la información que conduce directamente a la detención de McLean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit