Your Youth-Getting the Best out of It!--PDF!

by Atlantis 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Your Youth! Getting The Best Out of It!--1976-approx.-7MB-(standard pdf) What does the front cover of this book look like? Click here: http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?169fs376241.jpg ************************************************************** Quote from page 52: "Ask yourself: Who benefits anyway from my being very style-conscious? It's the commercial world that basically sets and encourages styles. They have one big interest: to make money. If you always play into their hands you'll benefit them, but you really won't benefit yourself in any genuine way." Now compare the above quote to the Kingdom Ministry April-2007-p.4-para-5: "Follow the Christ by Manifesting Dignity! 5. "Therefore, even during leisure time, such as when going out to eat after the program, we should dress asbefits ministers who are in the city for the purpose of attending a Christian convention and should not wear suchclothing as jeans, shorts, or T-shirts. What a witness this will give to the community! Jehovah is pleased when our appearance bespeaks our role as ministers. 6. "Satisfying Results: Manifesting Christian dignity at our conventions creates opportunities to witness informally and leaves observers with a favorable impression." View page 4 of KM here: http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?169fs394671.jpg ************************************************************* So, by their own words, displaying the Watchtower's "minister style" of dress at the conventions, even during leisure time "benefits them" and helps to leave a favorable impression for the purpose of "making money" for the Watchtower! The "Youth Book" quote informs us that "playing into their hands" will only benefit "them" and will not benefit theindividual in any genuine way. The Watchtower proves "itself" to be very "style-conscious" to the extreme that even "leisure time" for a JW at a convention still belongs to the Governing Body! They want JW's to dress: "Watchtower Style" all the time! The so-called "New World" would be no different! Why? Because, preaching would be going on at all times in the so-called "New System of Things" and dress to befit ministers would be required there as well! The Governing Body has made it very clear thatteaching and preaching will still be coming from Watchtower literature in the New World. Please note this picture from the booklet called: "Good News For All Nations" published by the Watchtower Society in 1983, p. 32, which shows a picture of a JW teaching and preaching from a large "New World Translation" or "Red Edged Bound Volume" in Paradise! http://m1.freeshare.us/view/?169fs415988.jpg So, spiritual food in the "New World" will not necessarily be coming from Jesus Christ or Jehovah God only! Spiritual food will also be coming from the "old world" Watchtower literature which is tainted with influence from "spirit mediums" such as Johannes Greber! Now there is a real "reward" to look forward to isn't it? A "perfect world" with "perfect people" reading literature from the "old world" which changed and "flip flopped" from year to year and tainted by spirit mediums. My goodness where do I get my ticket! If you think that scenario will be confusing just wait until Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, or "King David" get there and start telling the JW's: (Now wait just a damn minute! That is not the way Jehovah told me to do it in my day!) And, don't even get "King David" started on the "blood" issue! Youth Book download: Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to a (green box) and wait for the seconds to count down to zero and then click that box. http://www.megaphile.com/file/10632/Youth-Book0001-pdf.html Tweety picture no.0504 Cheers! Atlantis-

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I remember studying that lousy, little book, cover-to-cover as a pre-teen. Luckily for me, I did not confess to my ultimate sin against the flesh - chronic masturbation! What a horrible, guilt-inducing, bothched attempt to reach teens! Quick! get me the fire extinguisher!

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

I think one of my all-time least favorite Watchtower Society crap comes from the Youth book, most especially the chapter entitled "Masturbation And Homosexuality." That chapter deserves to be ripped to shreds and burnt at the stake.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Excellent work Atlantis !

Thank you

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AlphaOmega!

Guinness!

Absolutely! I'll take it!

Thank you Sir!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• monophonic
    monophonic

i bought a copy off of ebay just to get the homosexuality and masturbation chapter b/c i didn't remember being taught that...sure enough, right there in black and white.

they've completely backed-off (i mean, new light) of ever mentioning this again in publications, correct?

or at least in the last 10-20 years?

forget about the thousands of pubescent kids they fucked up, myself included, with this ignorant crap, just sweep it under the rug and it'll go away.

is this publication in the watchtower cd-rom library, or do they phase out old books?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Madame Quixote:

Thank you for your comments!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I remember studying that in the mid 1970's. I wasn't a JW, and was studying because my mom wanted me to. I was studying the youth book, and the guys studying with me assured me that sex before marriage was wrong, and there would be no marriage in the "new system", which could be no more than 2 years away. I believed them, and I did what any normal teenager would do. I stopped the study because I wanted to get laid as much as possible in the short time remaining. Unfortunately I resumed my study 6 years later.

W

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Monophonic:

Thank you for your interest!

The "Youth Book" is on the 2006 Watchtower Library CD. Symbol ( yy ), click on books icon and scroll all the way down to the bottom.

Cheers! Atlantis-

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Finally-Free:

Thank you for your reply!

Cheers! Atlantis-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit