Last Call for the 3rd ABC Fest in Wisconsin!!!

by ButtLight 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, my little aposta peeps.........where are you all? BTTT

Only 3 and one maybe lmfao...........(maybe i shouldnt be lmfao )

• JH
    JH
    Only 3 and one maybe lmfao

Surely many more will attend, if not, we get to drink all the beer to ourselves....hehe

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You guys have any more space in your house?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

awww... I'm out. I moved to phoenix to live with my (worldly) fiance after finishing my PhD. I have my parents blessing too. praise jah! LMAO.... have fun, silent

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    You guys have any more space in your house?

Yeah, problem is you would be here all by yourself, cuz we are camping.......lol Got a tent?

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

IBAT here. Tent is ready, air mattress is at the door. Wife is pitching tent Friday morning.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Brookie's pondering if she should start looking for her camping gear......nah, I'll make my pool boy do it for me.

collegegirl21 - Do you still need directions? Don't ask me....lol. Maybe we could meet at Buttlight's???

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    IBAT here. Tent is ready, air mattress is at the door. Wife is pitching tent Friday morning.

We wont get there till Friday afternoon, otherwise we could help! Collegegirl, if your still coming, what time would you get here? Just let me know, and I can give you directions to either my place or the campground.......pouta pouta pouta!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm coming

That is, if my rickety car can survive the trip, I'll make it.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    That is, if my rickety car can survive the trip, I'll make it.

You'll make it, cant wait!

There are more people coming than this thread........thank JAH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit