Feelings

by LearningToFly 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I feel the need to share how I am feeling at this very moment. Sad, so sad ( I have a huge lump in my throat that won't go away) for all the pain suffered by so many here, myself included. I am sure a good sleep will help balance out my emotions, my heart truly aches for everyone at this moment.

You are all such lovely people, strong, honest and real. I am honored to be amongst you!

(tucking myself in now) till tomorrow

LTF

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hope you wake up feeling better.

I know for myself a nights sleep does wonders

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Aren't you AWAKE yet!!!!!!!!!

just checking on ya

purps

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I hope you feel better this morning!

Read some of the threads from yesterday and this morning, some of the responses are really funny! Just when you think you can take no more sad threads, someone, usually ninja or nvr will post something funny and it will keep you laughing all day!

Hope you have a wonderful day today!

nj

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

When i first started reading the posts on this forum I was kind of surpised from all the things that have happened to many..In many ways it makes me feel grateful....I think there are always people who have suffered more than one..It helps put things in perspective....I hope you feel better tomorrow..

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hope you're feeling better this morning, LTF.

• changeling
    changeling

I hope you're feeling better today. Yes, we are quite a bunch of abused puppies. But we have each other now, and that is comforting.

changeling (of the JWD pound puppy class)

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Feeling balanced again, thankyou!Had a hot bath, and an arguement with the cruel god of the JW's in my mind last night.. told him off.. (and I don't even believe in a god) but it felt good!

LTF

• compound complex
    compound complex

Feelings -

Learning to deal with them better here at JWD than from any WT offerings at the KH [excepting what I personally felt were uplifting scriptural references, viz., the Psalms.]

May you find peace while you are learning to fly.

Love,

CoCo

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I hope you feel better! ((((hugs))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit