The warm and fuzzy, snuggly, cuddly thread.

by nicolaou 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Okay I felt a bit sick typing out that title but having been a wee bit 'prickly' in my last few threads I thought I might try this on for size - not sure how well it's going to suit me.

What makes you feel content? At peace and restful?

I just spent the last couple of hours reading in my recliner. I put a CD on (David Gray's White Ladder) and poured a nice big glass of Scotch. Our dog, a very friendly 6 year old Labrador bitch was chilling out at my feet and my wife and daughter were just hanging out together. It was all so cute you could throw up.

Absolute bliss!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

nic,

Reading a good book, with a nice glass of wine. No kids home and maybe hubby cooking dinner! He makes an awesome grilled Salmon!

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

David Gray, Scotch, a loving wife, a loving daughter, and a devoted dog.

Pretty good stuff.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Why is 'scotch' listed first nvr?

• knock knock
    knock knock

warm, snuggly, cuddly...scotch must be kicking in eh?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Mmmmmm...scotch, book, David Gray CD, dog, wife, daughter...........

I'm getting all fuzzy and snuggly just thinking about it!

S4

• RAF
    RAF

What makes you feel content?

My son for many reasons ... any good time with people I like particularly and even strangers (like people that I've meet only 1 time, who just stop by and talks to me about something deep, or personnal without even knowing me) ... many things in fact

What makes you feel At peace and restful?

Some kind of music - candles in the dark - walking through and admiring the nature ...
    observing people in good mood alone or interacting with others, observing very old peoples, observing kids playing, observing tigers, dolphins (animal in general) ... well many things in facts

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Why is 'scotch' listed first nvr?

Oops.

• flipper
    flipper

Things that make me feel warm, fuzzy, cuddly ? First of all Mrs. Flipper, also watching a good movie curled up on couch with glass of wine and wife in either hand or arm. We too like salmon grilled on the bbq. Also since we live in a mountainous area, our pet bigfoot or sasquatch is warm, fuzzy, not necessarilly snuggly, he stinks to high hell but can let out a hell of a shriek at outdoor parties!! But on to other things, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Gregor
    Gregor

Yeah, Nic, we know, Good book, happy family, the pooch, Scotch, music... anything to help you forget you are a godless athiest...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit