rSelling signs

by NvrKssdNObutt 1 Replies latest social humour

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

Years ago when I was young and stupid I pioneered for awhile. I always joked about a way to finance my ministry. I said I would have signs in my bag saying "JW's Stay Away" to sell to the adament ones I met.

Now that I am old and broke, thanks to the WT convincing me not to grow my business, I think I will take to the streets once again actually sell such signs. I will probably be a multi-millionaire within weeks!

One day at the door the householder asked me "are you the watchtower"? i replied "no, im awake"

another one said "are you jehovah?" i thought he was going to say are you jehovah witness so i answered in the affirmitive

walking away from the door the older bro with me said "we are going to have to have a judicial meeting with you"

i asked him why he replied, "you can't go around claiming to be Jehovah" and laughed at me

• Gopher
    Gopher

Instead of going to the streets, you could sell these online -- you have a good customer base right here on JWD.

another one said "are you jehovah?" i thought he was going to say are you jehovah witness so i answered in the affirmitive

I would've said yes too. A few people asked me that too in my Watchtower-sellin' days , and I said yes while swallowing a laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit