Jehovah`s Witness`s are Dispensable..

by OUTLAW 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m typing with one hand,I hit the wrong Key..Sorry guys..I`ll start again.......My answer on another thread made me think of this:.....The History of the WBT$ and the Jehovah`s Witness`s is:"The WBT$ believes,the Jehovah`s Witness`s are Dispensable..And..The WBT$ can always get more!".....Your opinions please,"JWD"...OUTLAW

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do you mean they are needless or they are disposable?

They are both, needless because they have nothing good to offer or at best the bad they offer far outweighs the good and disposable because the FDS sees them merely as means to promote his financial empire by having them sell his books without any reward.

As soon as they cause him trouble he throws them out and all their contributions to the org are forgotten however great they may be.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

GreenDawn..Sorry about the cryptic,initial first post on this thread..I`m typing with one hand..And..Hit the wrong key.......Reread my first post..It actually makes sense now!..LOL!!..Thanks...OUTLAW

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

I am an indispensable person but as soon as my former cong gets my scathing letter of denunciation i will become disposabe to them

• choosing life
    choosing life

Yes, they belive that people are easily replaced. They somehow feel superior to all others and if you don't share their feeling then you are "not of their sort", or so they say.

What they don't know is every human being has intrinsic worth and they are by no means the judge of anything.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well with the numbers of JWs coming in and leaving they do seem to consider them dispensable. They could have tempered some of their more extreme teachings to keep members from leaving, to reduce the outflow, but they do not. Apparently they are happy with the member numbers they have and don't want to increase them.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

disposable JW's kinda like Clorox wipes...........yeah........i get it

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey guys..Thanks for the replys..I wasn`t ignoring you,I just got back from civilization..LOL!!.....Jehovah`s Witness`s are not just dispensable to the WBT$..They are also dispensable to fellow JW`s.....Think of how many of you,have had your friends and familys turn their backs on you,at the orders of the WBT$.....In reality Jehovah`s Witness`s are not very important to anyone,including Jehovah`s Witness`s......Now thats just messed up!..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    disposable JW's kinda like Clorox wipes...........yeah........i get it

Think more like toilet paper...

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

why are you typing one-handed? are you reading the masterbation thread again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit