The gates of pearl have turned to gold
    It seems youve lost your way

(lead: hanneman)

Jesus saves, no words of praise
    No promised land to take you to
    There is no other way
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Jesus, Mohamet and Booda had an arguement as to who was the best programmer. They decided to have a contest to see who could slam out the most code in 30 minutes. Half way through the contest the power went out. Who won the contest?

sevaS suseJ

(sorry geek joke :( )

• Jehovah Saves
    Jehovah Saves

7 Therefore Jesus said again: “Most truly I say to YOU, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All those that have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved, and he will go in and out and find pasturage. 30 And he brought them outside and said: “Sirs, what must I do to get saved?” 31 They said: “Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will get saved, you and your household.” that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·rene´, whom YOU impaled but whom God raised up from the dead, by this one does this man stand here sound in front of YOU. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.” 8 But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more, therefore, since we have been declared righteous now by his blood, shall we be saved through him from wrath. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we became reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, now that we have become reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 9 For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Anybody willing to admit they're old enough to remember the slogan: "Datsun Saves"?

Open Mind

(of the, pre-Nissan, class)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I remember the datsun openmind. I dont remember the slogan sorry

lol

• Jehovah Saves
    Jehovah Saves

A bit easier to read this time!

7 Therefore Jesus said again: “Most truly I say to YOU, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All those that have come in place of me are thieves and plunderers; but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the door; whoever enters through me will be saved, and he will go in and out and find pasturage.

30 And he brought them outside and said: “Sirs, what must I do to get saved?” 31 They said: “Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will get saved, you and your household.” that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·rene´, whom YOU impaled but whom God raised up from the dead, by this one does this man stand here sound in front of YOU.

11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

8 But God recommends his own love to us in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more, therefore, since we have been declared righteous now by his blood, shall we be saved through him from wrath. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we became reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, now that we have become reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

9 For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

LOL at the Jeheebus soccer pics.

For some reason I have the urge to yell "Goal! Goal! Goal!"

The backup thing is niiiiice. I like differentials though.

• educ8self
    educ8self

Actually the way the subject is phrased is interesting, because often it is because there is a resistance that one reacts and goes to the other extreme. Regardless of your position that's not exactly a good way to come to any conclusion.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Jesus saves, and redeems for valuable prizes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit