Finally, THE END IS HEAR, according to Robert King.

by whereami 10 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Well folks this is it. Do any of you believe in this? Is this in any way possible? Check it out. http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/forum/index.php?s=9d925b93cbe8c20a93d8de6d47bd50aa&showtopic=701&pid=7346&st=0entry7346

• fedorE
    fedorE

the dude never gave a date but he did say that its now been 5 yrs since his site on line...so...just maybe ..just maybe........amazing how he can make any scripture fit just about any situation.

• blondie
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I couldn't figure out precisely which of the topics you were referring to there. But in general, the guy is a delusional nut job, IMO. A legend in his own mind.

I see his 'members list' is now 54 after only several years of declaring himself to be the spokesman of Jah. Of course about half of those are his own pseudo-names I think. Oh well, he prob talks to himself all the time anyway.

Jeff

• moshe
    moshe

I couldn't find any open link on his main website to send a question to him- I guess Mr King is writing his own questions and answering them himself just like they do in the WT publications.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Do any of you believe in this? Is this in any way possible?

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
    Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
    Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
    Followed by billions of dumbfounded dipsh**s.

and

Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will cuz
    I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly sh**, stupid sh**...

One great big festering neon distraction,
    I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
    Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Two Words:

ha ha

- Deus Mauzzim

(of the won't-fall-for-that-again-class)

• changeling
    changeling

I keep telling you guys: Robert King is nuts!!!!! Quit wasting your time on his website!

changeling

• ARoarer
  • Mum
    Mum

Is Robert King the guy who used to post as "You Know"? I know his first name was Robert.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit