i'm a little drunk

by bigdreaux 43 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i am such a lightweight!!!!! i stopped drinking all together for months. no reason, just, had no desire. well, missanna had a few cold ones in the fridge, so, i think, what the hell. after 3 beers i'm buzzing. it used to take at least 12 to feel like this. i feel like a little girl. HEY YA'LL HICUP I'M DRUNK!!!! lol

• Gopher
    Gopher

Actually, this is better economically. You can get that buzz spending only one-fourth of what you did before.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Prude says you should have a cup of and no more .

i feel like a little girl.

Are you a pretty girl? (Quote from a Spongebob episode. Yes, it's sad that I'm quoting Spongebob.)

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, no kidding. i used to spend a bunch of money to get tipsy. now, after 3 beers, i'm done. almost tripped going to the bathroom.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Say some "obnoxious jerk" things!

• flipper
    flipper

Bigdreaux- i'm jealous, all I'm drinking is a cheapa$$ bottle of sauvingnon blanc wine. Tastes so bad I'm barely through my first glass. Wish I had a beer, Moosehead or Corona with a lime would be good right now

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

exwitless, i am most def. not a pretty girl. believe me, if i was in drag, it would be the scariest thing you'd ever see. lol

and the other poster, sorry, 4got your name, i'm trying not to do or say anything stupid. i am really restraining myself good on a particular thread i'm dying to post on, but, know i'd feel bad in the morning.

i know missanna will have fun when she gets home. lol

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

serotonin, that's it. now i remember.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

I haven't had a drink in a while, but today, I decided I needed a drink. I don't mean wine...I don't mean beer....a drink dammit. I got whiskey over ice with a splash of coke. And now I just feel kinda tired and thoughtful. It's been a bad couple of weeks 'cause I started a new job. Some of it is exciting, and some is brutally hard. I watched in horror today as our email server began a slow death spiral (it's my responsibility to keep it running). All my performance meters started pegging high....I finally tracked down the problem and it seems OK, but damn....that could have been baaaaad.... A big middle finger salute to Microsuck for letting ntbackup take out your server when it hangs.

So, Hell Ya!, to being a little tipsy. Not always a bad thing.

• knock knock
    knock knock

:::::serotonin:::::

That's one of those tennis playing jw's isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit