great tribulation

by ush419 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• monophonic
    monophonic

to quote Bad Religion:

Fuck Armageddon, This is Hell.

• ush419
    ush419

Thanks for your comments., I am not duped by the jdub society or the GB., I however just wanted to know what others think about what the GT was. The WTBTS to my reckoning doesn't have a clue, which isn't surprising. Like I said thanks again. ush

• greendawn
    greendawn

A great tribulation is mentioned in the Bible so it's not surprising if the JWs talk about it though the way they interpret it may well be wrong, they are well known for their abysmal Biblical incompetence.

• JCanon
    JCanon
    I can only say that Ezekiel prophecy about Israel and Gog of Magog has not happened yet! It will be Jehovah going against God of Magog! Is their going to be a big quake in the land? Has their been quake in Israel?

Part of this has already happened during the Holocuast. Magog is the white descendant of Jephath and represents the Germans who desolate "Israel" at the time of the Holocaust.

Likewise, there seems to be a fulfillment of this prophecy at the time of Armageddon as well. Even so apparently the Germans will be problematic again even after the 1000-year rule since again Gog of Magog will be inspired by Satan to cause problems. Racism is one of the most effective means Satan has for dividing mankind, one against the other.

JC

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Oh I see, a major and minor fullfillment.....how convenient!

• watson
    watson

"Riddle me this, riddle me that."

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

I was think more like type and antitype.

Next thing YOUR going to tell me that YOU saw David at his temple and Ezekiel preaching to the dry bones! and the bones actually came alive!

Does this organization cause people to become a type of paranoid schizophrenia?

Anyhow back to the discussion: Has the walls came down, Are the two kingdoms together?

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    Part of this has already happened during the Holocuast.

I know wars mean something and yes they do have a modern day fullfillment. I am not going to down play the holocaust! but I do not know if it is the tribulation as you pointed out! it could be another war and report of wars. As far as racial tension, yes I do see racial hate as a means for Satan tools.

• heathen
    heathen

Personally I think it's something very cataclysmic. Hard to say what but the bible does mention stuff like the nations not knowing what to do whenever it happens . It could be nuclear weapons , a super volcano , meteor , global warming . Something definately causes all life on this planet to be in jeopardy . Daniel 11 and 12 sounds as if it is caused by the struggle between the king of north and south.

• ush419
    ush419

Has anyone out there read Joel Rosenbergs Ezekiel Option? I found it very interesting and would love to hear yur comments. ush

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit