Proof that the WT has edited the WIKIPEDIA page on JW's?

by What-A-Coincidence 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 5go
    5go

Well I put mine in and it was wrong.

Tough only a town off.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • cabasilas
    cabasilas

Interesting stuff...Why did they edit the Purple article? Were they just practicing on them?

I wonder if there's a way to find out if there are Wikipedia editors who log in with a user name but use the IP from Patterson?

• Simon
    Simon

... and these are just the ones they are dumb enough to do with their own internet connection.

What about those that they, or their JW zealots, do using 'anonymous' AOL accounts and such like?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Simon: Can you check your internet logs for jwd to see when and if WT has visited JWD?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What is the significance of the changes made?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6947532.stm

Slim

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

thanks slim

The scanner cannot identify the individuals editing articles, admits Mr Griffith.

"Technically, we don't know whether it came from an agent of that company, however, we do know that edit came from someone with access to their network," he wrote on the Wikipedia Scanner site.

A spokesperson for Wikipedia said the tool helped prevent conflicts of interest.

"We really value transparency and the scanner really takes this to another level," they said.

"Wikipedia Scanner may prevent an organisation or individuals from editing articles that they're really not supposed to."

• DannyHaszard
  • Ténébreux
  • Hermano
    Hermano

Those brothers need to stop wasting valuable time and go study some of the Society's publications. Or spend more time in the preaching work, trying to find sheep like ones, so they may be saved from Jehovah's day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit