You are not gonna believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by purplesofa 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

WOW!! How suprising!! I bet you weren't expecting that!! We are happy for you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

he is reading all the comments

• NvrKssdNObutt
    NvrKssdNObutt

Hi all

I was dunked in 1972 --- even did a stint as a regular pioneer --- sold the damn tires and wheels off the mobile home to buy gas to preach!

Lots of things i didnt like through the years. They tried dfing me three times cuz i pointed out some of the elders wrongdoing to them

When my wife died (after 15 years on kidney dialysis without taking any blood) she told me "Don't have a funeral for me cuz i dont want the sons of bitches to come to it and salve their consciences." They wouldnt come while alive so she was adamant about it. She had been a jw for 30 years when she died. There really is not much love in the wt orig. If you are sick and die soon they help you but long term they evaporate into the mists.

I read deeply over the years. I never liked miracle wheat, tirades against aluminum cookware, and Russells craziness. But the UN crap and hiding the peds was the straw that broke this old camels back. I overlooked so much garbage cuz i thought there was so much good in the orig.

But now I say---can something clean come out of something unclean? It sure CAN"T!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the board

NvrKssdNObutt

Hey everyone, this is a great guy........a great writer, writes the most awesome poetry, has a great sense of humour and a heart as big as the universe.

He will be a great asset to the board.

purps

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What a story!

Welcome aboard, Nvr ! and greetings from downunder!

• eclipse
    eclipse

I am so glad you both are here...

A big warm welcome to you, NeverKissNoButt!

NKNB for short

• BFD
    BFD

Well said, Nkb! Welcome to the forum! It's great to have you aboard. What a terrific reunion for you both.

BFD

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome! and NKNB? Great philosophy.

• thepackage
    thepackage

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

• PEC
    PEC

Congrats, Purps and Welcome, NVKB.

Philip

Share this