The Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures in pdf format?

by IndependantThinker 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IndependantThinker
    IndependantThinker

I've spent the last 2 months listening to talks of former and current JW's, reading, using the WT CD, going through my collection of Watchtowers from 1879-1947 (which I do have on .pdf if anyone is interested) and books I've managed to not lose in many moves since 1964.

Is there a .pdf of the 1969 The KingdomInterlinearTranslationoftheGreekScriptures anywhere? I got one as a gift in 1969 when was a little girl and after going through many boxes of publications I can't find mine. I don't want the newer one (it may have been changed).

I need it to collaberate some things I have heard and unless I can read it for myself I can't take someone else's "saying" that the KIT says something. There are points I really want to look up the scriptures on in that version of the Bible.

Thanks

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

IndependantThinker:

1969 Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures--(Searchable--82MB--Credit goes to Anonymous101) Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom of the page and a small (red arrow) will point to the download link. http://www.sendspace.com/file/xo9t4g Cheers! Atlantis-

• yesidid
    yesidid
    1969 Kingdom Interlinear Translation of the Greek Scriptures--(Searchable--82MB--Credit goes to Anonymous101)

Thank you for that Atlantis

yesidid

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

This online file reminds me of the KIT:

http://fdier.free.fr/Wescott_Hort_Interlinear.pdf

• IndependantThinker
    IndependantThinker

I just zipped all the WT pdf's and am looking for a place to up load them. The zipped file is 2,833,074KB. So too large to upload to sendspace and it doesn't seem to like my attempts to upload each individual .pdf (they range is size between 12 and 15 megs each for the years).

I'm going to keep searching for a host site I can post them and post here when it's done unless someone wants a 2 gig zip file to host :)

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

I have the 1985 version of the KIT but I'd love to have the first edition since I hear the second edition was changed a bit. I've seen the first edition - the one with the purple cover - but it wasn't mine. It belonged to a sister who let me use it for like 3 days until I got my order of the KIT. Wonder where I can find a version of the first KIT?

Justahuman - but super nonetheless

• mavie
    mavie

IdependantThinker -- Do you know how to create a torrent?

I'm assuming the old WT's you have are public domain. If so, why not create a torrent file and upload it somewhere. Then post the link here. If you don't know how to do this, please PM me. I can send you a blank DVD or thumbnail drive to copy the data, then I can create the torrent for you.

• garybuss
    garybuss

The Purple people eater comes up often on e-bay.

• IndependantThinker
    IndependantThinker

That's how I got them. I found the link again.

http://isohunt.com/torrents/watchtower?ihs1=12&iho1=d&iht=-1&ihp=4 It's listed as "Watchtower Publications".

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society - Jehovah's Witnesses - Watchtower Publications - 1879 to 1949 2.8 GB in 71 files.

• mavie
    mavie

I don't think what you found is public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit