Anyone know of people claiming to be Satan?

by eclipse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Naw, but I think my mother is satan! On second thought Satan would be an improvement to my mother. Sorry, I can't help ya!

nj

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Let the following be known among ye

BW is a teddy bear with delusions of evil (likes the look but not evil enough. . . by a long shot)

Crumpet is not Satan, she is Lilith/Lila the top Succubus and tempter of all posters on the board (hellooooooo, she's hella hawt!)

Eclipse is obviously a woman of distinctive/good taste tho her judgement may be veiled due to her corruption by the sexy Mz Crumpet.

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

besides Ozzy Osborne and my ex wife, I cant think of any.

• eclipse
    eclipse

And here all this time I thought dreamer dreaming was female

Crumpet, You have made my day

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Satan Resigns

Written by Jerrbear Story written: 28 July 2007 Rated 2.5 out of 5Rated 2.5 out of 5Rated 2.5 out of 5Rated 2.5 out of 5Rated 2.5 out of 5

altEmail this storyaltPrint this story

image for Satan Resigns
    Satan:"I'm tired of not getting credit for anything bad these days"

Hell - (Rooters) In a shocking announcement today Satan has said he will step down as the Lord Of Darkness.

Satan, who was once caught naked with Osama bin Laden, said: "I'm tired of not getting credit for anything bad these days. Whenever I cause a world wide disaster or something like that people call it an 'act of God' and I'm just so sick of it."

Satan has not said who will replace him,but he did say that there are a few that would qualify for the job. "There are already a lot of evil people here,so it should not be a problem finding someone to fill my shoes.I wanted George W. Bush or Tony Blair, but you have to already be in Hell to do this job." said Satan.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My mom told me I was the Son of Satan!!..Do you know what that means??..My mom was cheating on my dad,with Satan!!..My mom was Satans Whore!..I`m scarred for life!..I have to go to Hell to meet my Dad..How messed up is that?.......LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Crumpet is not Satan, she is Lilith/Lila the top Succubus and tempter of all posters on the board (hellooooooo, she's hella hawt!)

Eclipse is obviously a woman of distinctive/good taste tho her judgement may be veiled due to her corruption by the sexy Mz Crumpet.

Why thank you Big Teddy - have you been hitting the Anne Rice books again! Love the ne tat by the way - gorgeous. And Eclipse - you make my day quite regularly.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Crumpet, the Lilith/Lila reference was actually from "For Love of Evil" by Piers Anthony (one of seven books in the Incarnations of Immortality series, fantastic stuff) she was the ultimate corruptress

Glad you like my new ink too, I'll see to it that you get a better pic when it's all healed up.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Here's more info on the Piers Anthony series in case anyone is interested. It's a fun and different perspective on the whole god/satan thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarnations_of_Immortality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit