If I was Satan.........

by beginnersmind 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Paralipomenon:

Satan: I challenge your rule!
    God: Okay, you can have the chance to challenge it.
    God: Oh, by the way, I've already seen the future, I win then I kill you.

Actually (at least according to JW theology) God will have to kill Satan first and only then can he win. At the moment, Satan is winning by a factor of a thousand. Of the 6.7 billion people alive on eareth right now, 6.694 billion of them are following Satan. The tiny percentage following Jehovah is statistically insignificant. But being a capricious bastard, God intends to cheat by killing all those who chose not to follow him and then declaring himself and his band of merry men the winners.

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

Thanks everyone for your posts.

That was very interesting beginnersmind, I like the way your mind thinks.

Thanks eclipse thats better than being told "your problem is you think too much" which was once said to me by an elder!

• vitty
    vitty
    I thought Jesus had to die (perfect life for a perfect life) so why would Satan deliberately want to kill Jesus as this would only be playing into Gods hands? It doesnt make sense

Actually this is a really good point !!! Why would Satan even bother if Jesus had been born a man?? What would satan gain from killing Jesus. He was blamed for it in any case whether he did or didnt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit