Uwe Langhals [email protected]
    Johannes Wrobel [email protected]
    James N. Pellechia [email protected]
    Dr.Detlef Garbe [email protected]
    Gabriele Yonan [email protected]
    Fritz Poppenberg [email protected]
    Richard Krispens [email protected]
    Hans Wurst [email protected]

Kent, you have become victim of satire (which infact is the topic of http://spiessburger.purespace.de from where you got these adresses. While some eMails seem to be valid, some are nonsense. There first six seem to be okay (from Willi Pohl to Uwe Langhals). I don't think that Pellechia has a German account @de.wtbts.org.

BTW, the adress of the German Public Affairs Desk is [email protected].

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Kent:

One of the names in the e-mail list attends my former hall. I know him personally and have worked on many a building project together in the past. Looks like you got the real deal! Excellent work!

• Kent
    Kent

Hi GermanJW

Most of these German Addresses doesn't seem to work, even though some USED to work. The [email protected] is working, however. I don't remember what of the others bounced, but many.

As for the spiessburger website itself, that has to be a joke, yes :))) The Watchtower would NEVER allowed that site online.

Check it out: http://www.spiessburger.purespace.de/

I know that's satire, but I also know Detlef Garbe do have a wtbts address. I had another one earlier, and that one actually worked. However, I can't find it back.

The addresses I listed here are the ones I did find on internet search, and i GUESS - IF OTHERS ADD TO THE LIST, AS pRISCA DID, we will soon have quite a few addresses.

<b>HOWEVER</b>
    Seeker is dead right. Don't SPAM these addresses. If we're sending anything to these people, it should be serious business. Real questions, and something which is important.

Some of these will have problems changing their address, since it's listed so many places - but it's extremely easy to add filters!

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I think none of the Spießbürger-Adresses is working. BTW, a "Spiessbuerger" is a German expression for a narrow-minded person.

But you have Wrobel, Johannes [email protected] who is head of the History Department.

This looks genuine.

So the others should be
    [email protected] (Branch Committee)he is in his 80s I wonder if he really has eMail; Pohl is a commom name in Germany so maybe his adress is not that simple)

[email protected] (an old Gilead-Missionary, Branch-Committee)

[email protected] (President of German Branch)

[email protected] (PAD)

[email protected] (PAD)

Richard Krispens is a manufacturer for bags and leatherwraps
    [email protected]

Fritz Poppenberg is not a JW but a moviemaker who has made movies about JW in the Third Reich and GDR [email protected]

Gabriele Yonan is a scientist (I think Sociology) who supports minorities incl. JW and Scientology
    [email protected]

And Hans Wurst is a German idiom for a silly person, which literally is: John Sausage...

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Historian Detlef Garbe who promoted about JW and the Third Reich
    [email protected]

Historian Waldemar Hirch who promoted about JW and the GDR
    [email protected]

• Nassau
    Nassau

Kent, thank you very much for your wonderful stuff!
    I will work on it right away!
    Does anybody knows the e-mails of the Portuguese JWs Branch in Carnaxide, Portugal? If yes, post it here, please.
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Nassau (the Taciturn)

• Mum
    Mum

Kent, you are doing some wonderful work here.

I think Patterson is in New Jersey, though, not New York. But most US JW's are likely to know that. However the US Postal Service does not work overtime figuring out minor errors like this. They just return to sender.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Good info! Any emails for Spanish language nations?

• LDH
    LDH

Mum,

A correction. The Patterson complex is in Patterson NEW YORK, not Patterson New Jersey.

Just in case any wondered.

Lisa

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wonder if any of these still work?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit