Is there anything else that goes down on a Sunday?

by Crumpet 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Well, I have been known to go down on a Sunday.

And Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...

My girlfriend is at work right now, and I think I should move on to a 607 BCE thread for a while...

S4

• animal
    animal

Watching movies while doing domestic chores.... nothing like an old cult biker movie from the 60's or 70's while cleaning up.

Animal

• compound complex
    compound complex

Well, Miss Crumpet:

My spirits were "down," but my friends were able to read between the lines of a "help me" thread that I erased but couldn't delete totally. They knew I was in trouble and reassured me that I was among friends.

Result? Love truly conquers all and I am "up" on a Sunday afternoon. So glad you asked.

CoCo

• Mary
    Mary

Well, I can't wait for the Fall season so I can find out if Edie died on Desperate Housewives. Oh, and The Simpsons at 8:00 o'clock.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Looking after the garden, the tomato plants got infested my mites which bore into the leaves and destroy them they now look dead. The mitice was sprayed down on them and hopefully in a few days the plants will put out new powerful branches, fortunately the stems and roots are immune to mites. The withered leaves will soon be replaced by new, healthy, green ones.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I just watched the sun go down about an hour ago. Beautiful sunset.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Did someone say they are going down on me on a Sunday?

• BFD
    BFD

Better hurry up Madame there less than 3 hours left. There's always next Sunday.

BFD

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thats why I love this place - so many different perspectives on one loaded question. I particularly like the sunset one Kenesson.

Madame Q - you and I wish!

Coco - How are you today dear? I know you struggle, I read between the lines too and sometimes when someone tries to be as incredibly positive and upbeat and emapthetic to others - thats a big clue to me. (((Coco))). You are cared about here.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Just finished, but it's Monday here. Does that count?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit