shunniversary

by Question_Mans_interpretation 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Qmi, yeah I could hardly believe how open minded people are at church. It's funny how witnesses are so terrified of losing their 'unity' if people have different viewpoints...when there are so many different viewpoints inside my mainline Protestant church whose history goes back hundreds of years. It was actually shocking to me to see how people believe differently about evolution, gay preachers and weddings, types of music, women preachers..and we get along really well despite that!

im really sorry you lost your family even when trying not to :(. It sounds like you lost everyone but your husband. this religion sucks.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello to QMI.....I know that you have been here a while but I feel like I can now say that we know you.

I like the clear logical way that you approach things - that all makes sense .. I hope you post more often.

• Question_Mans_interpretation
    Question_Mans_interpretation
    @ paintedtoenail, oh my god what a wonderful idea on the invites. I definitely plan to commemorate my shunniversary every year and you have given me some wonderful ideas. It's funny how despite losing so many connections the blessings and gains over this past year have far out weighed the losses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit