Daniel-P's Convention Experience

by daniel-p 25 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

You are a very good writer. You made an ordinary, even boring day, fun and amuseing for us. Thanks for the entertainment.

changeling

• coaster
    coaster

I can not believe you wrote this great post and did not one time cite the THEME of the convention. If I ever hear that phrase again!!!!! So overdone.

coaster

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

"Of course, it would just be unseemly for a grown man to crawl down on the floor, stretch out, and stare at the bolts holding the seats down, but for some reason that's the one thing I want to do most when I'm sitting there in the middle of all that dub-rabble."

I dare you. And then report back, please.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Daniel-P,

You remain in the rare form I fondly remember from the last DC - damn good! Keep up the fine work, good and faithful slave and enter into your rest.......and a Bud...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Top-notch!

• greendawn
    greendawn

True all inspiration has gone out of them and I wonder why the dubs put up with the same boring talks year after year. At least they have seriously stagnated which means they are passed their prime.

• coaster
    coaster

whatever you do, don't count any groups of people there.

coaster

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey daniel-p,

Long time! Just wanted to say I enjoyed your report.

until I went back to imagining myself racing my bike in circles around the floor sections while everyone gazed on glassy eyed, in their waxen rapture.

This line was such a great description of the pent-up madness I think we all feel sitting in those seats, I had to laugh out loud. That would be pretty fun, wouldn't it?

SNG

• Highlander
    Highlander
    ( . )( . )

LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Excellent!..I was bored to tears and didn`t have to attend..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit