Wanting a JWD Shepherding Call ....

by compound complex 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• compound complex
  • LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

(((Hugs CoCo))) I know nothing of JWD sheparding calls, but I wanted to just send comfort for the obvious pain you are feeling. I recognized your sadness in a very recent post, and wished to say something there, but didn't want to change the topic of the post. It's so hard to be in limbo like you are describing, and I hope you can come to some inner peace.

LTF

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, LTF:

You were kind to respond b4 I edited my post. I'm only sorry I couldn't erase everything. Thank you for noticing. It's just hard being the invisible man ....

Love and gratitude,

CoCo

• sf
    sf

Didn't see any text, yet got the "picture".

{{{{{{{{{{ warm hug }}}}}}}}}}

sKally

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

(((((CoCo))))) I wish there were something I could do to help you. I didn't get to read your post before it got deleted but I get the whole feelng that your having a hard time right now. Hang in there, if you need someone to talk to I'm a good listener.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, kind friends. I had no idea till now that this thread was still here and accessible. It took me a while to figure how to get on sans the title.
    I was embarrassed by my neediness when I thought I was all grown up and mature. A question of unrequited love, but that's the story of the ages.

Your kindness has made it all better - HONESTLY!

Love,

CoCo

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You are a beautiful and tender person, CoCo.

You are loved.

I hope to meet you someday.

I can relate all too well to your feelings.

You are not alone.

You are not invisible.

• Mum
    Mum

I, too, opened your post after everything was deleted. You are one of the most articulate posters here, but sometimes words are not enough.

Wishing you the best and the strength and support you need,

SandraC

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

No need to be embarassed by your neediness CoCo!

In fact I (and probably others here) view admission of neediness as a sign of great maturity. It's far better to cry for help than bury your head in the sand and hope it gets better by itself.

Glad you're feeling better today

• KW13
    KW13

Whatever your situation mate, i just hope your okay. Hope things work out and that you find yourself looking back on all of this with a smile. That day is waiting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit