Im off the see The Phantom Of the Opera in a few hours

by Es 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hello all,

Im off to enjoy a lovely dinner with my husband and then we are off the see the Phantom.

I cant wait, the last time I saw this show was in 1991 and Ive been waiting ever since for it to come back to Australia.

Have a good night everyone

es

• Prefect
    Prefect

Have a great time. You will enjoy seeing it again. I have seen it twice and have it on DVD. I never tire of wathing it.

• Prefect
    Prefect

Have a great time. You will enjoy seeing it again. I have seen it twice and have it on DVD. I never tire of watching it. Sorry I cannot spell.

• winnie
    winnie

I saw it in 1994 Sydney. Fantastic. Would see again if I had the chance.

Enjoy.

• changeling
    changeling

Sounds like a lovely evening!

Enjoy,

changeling

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I've seen it once before, have the DVD and the CD.

From the promos here in Ottawa I'm not entirely sure I want to see it again. I'm afraid that the singers won't match the version I have in my head and would be so disappointed.

BTW the CD is the entire play - not just the songs

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oh Es I hope you enjoy it. (Or Enjoyed) I get so confused with the time changes. I saw it in London a few years back and enjoyed it. Not as much as Les Miserables mind you, but I did enjoy it. I love the theater.

• changeling
    changeling

I love the theater too, and as a matter of fact "Phantom" is probably my least favorite musical. Too dark. But a night out at the theater is always a good thing.

changeling

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Phantom" is probably my least favorite musical. Too dark

and for that reason its my fave

(the phantom singing in the film is dire tho)

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Have a great time!

I saw it a year ago in Vegas and it was spectacular then - I'm going again next week but this time sitting up in the balcony section to get a different perspective...I also saw it at the show and have it on DVD....lucky girl! sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit