Funny Story, I started reading Reddit today....

by eyefell4it2 5 Replies latest social humour

• eyefell4it2
    eyefell4it2

Ok so maybe I am a bit old school, late to the party, or whatever but I JUST discovered some subreddits (other than ex-JW) that have me completely addicted to the site. For the whole afternoon, I have been going through the TIFU section (PM me if you can't find the meaning of the acronym but just google it and the meaning should come up). Anyways, I thought I would share some funny ones here because, hey, we all need a good laugh and there's plenty of laugh provoking material on the net. So please enjoy, post your own funny stuff from that section or any part of the net. Everyone needs a break right? Especially on Wed (so ESPECIALLY if your at the Kingdumb Hall please read to stay awake Enjoy .) My funniest so far is linked below.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2h4g18/tifu_by_letting_a_feminist_parent_bring_in_snacks/

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    That's hilarious. But don't get me addicted to reddit, this place takes enough of my time!
  • eyefell4it2
    eyefell4it2
    @ Billy understood. I just figured a little humorous break could help clear a mind or at least give a good laugh. I c I am the only one (besides yourself!). Thanks for replying and hope you have a great eve!
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Is she single?

Was she a JW?

• eyefell4it2
    eyefell4it2
    @ Berry I have no idea about either of those things lol but I doubt she was a JW
  • jhine
    jhine

Oh I think it is priceless , not sure how I would have coped .

Jan

ps we do need more humour here .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit