Which Witness Leaders Should Resign?

by cabasilas 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Reading the description of Barbara's new book:

http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/

is unsettling. This may be a bit early, but some people here have already been reading this book. Are there any specific Witness leaders that are exposed in this book who should be forced to resign their position of authority? I know some of you may say all of them. I want this to focus more specifically:

Specific names and examples that clearly indicate the person should be removed or forced to resign from leadership in the WT Organization. Are there names of people in the Service Dept? District or Circuit Overseers? The documents in Barbara's book are public documents and there should be public consequencs of egregrious actions by those Watchtower leaders implicated therein.

Who, specifically, should resign or be removed from leadership?

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

Easy answer, all for manipulating and exploiting bible scripture to gain power and money, for what greater sin is that ?

• heathen
    heathen

How about Ted Jaracz and Don Adams ? In the words of Donald Trump ........... You're fired ! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya....

• JK666
    JK666

Definitely Teddy Jaracz! He has an iron fist over the Service Department that botched the whole molestation issue. Maybe someone should fist Teddy, except he would probably like it!

JK

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Cabasilas,

I think the simplest solution, and perhaps the most just, would be a complete inversion of authority among the Bethel staff. This would put the janitor on top and Jaracz on bottom, and everyone else in their respective inverted spot. Jaracz and company could then enjoy new privileges from Jehovah.

Seriously, the whole leadership should resign. It has frittered away any vestige of respectability. I’ve read the data. Pigs!

Marvin Shilmer

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Reading the snapshots on that website of what Barbara Anderson's cd book reveals made me feel a lot of righteous indignation and anger against the Society. Barbara and Bill Bowen are doing a wonderful job of bringing this important issue to the Public's attention. God bless her for that!

But as for any resignations at Watchtower headquarters over this - it'll never happen! The GB are completely unaccountable to anyone but themselves. Through their twisted 'faithful and discreet slave' teaching they have cloaked themselves as Gods divine channel, a quasi-inspired/holy status that makes challenging them tantamount to korah-like rebellion and sin. They are beyond reproach, Gods over their own organisation.

According to Revelation 2:2, Christians should be 'testing' those who set themselves up in apostle-like positions over the flock, but JW's are far too brainwashed to ever do that, at least in the foreseeable future.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

I would think the responsibility for most of these bad policy decisions would come from the Service Dept. So, who would be the ones responsible there? Would someone on the Service Committee of the Governing Body be at fault? Does anyone know which members of the Governing Body are on the Service Committee these days? And, then, there are "Nethinim" helpers on the Service Committee also. Does anyone know who they are? Perhaps others in the Service Dept (though I think the name now is Christian Congregation of JWs)?

It's easy to say all should be forced to resign. But, I think there could be some specific fault assigned to some individuals. Scapegoats, maybe, but there should be some blame assigned to some individuals for these decisions.

Do we know who signed these letters? If they used the letter codes for writers, can we find out who those writers were?

• moshe
    moshe
    If they used the letter codes for writers, can we find out who those writers were?

About 20 years ago, a former member of Bethel that I shall not name gave me the name of the service desk letter writer I had a beef with. His letter gave my JW wife secret permission to divorce me, even though she did not have any scriptual grounds for a divorce. -they made up a WT reason called, absolute spiritual endangerment. He thought his little letter code for his desk kept his identity a secret. Anyway, thanks to the friend I had his name and called Bethel and asked to speak to that individual in the service department. He was very surprised to find out his cover was blown. I basically told him to mind his own business. If anymore letters from Bethel came from his dept. then I would send my couisin Guido to "breaka yo legs". A year later I decided to call him back to tell him my wife had went ahead and divorced me. I was going to let him have it, but I couldn't. The switchboard operator told me he had died unexpectedly two weeks ago. I wasn't mad at him anymore.

I wish I really had a cousin Guido, 6' 5" and 350lbs, as they still have some guys at Bethel who need a visit from him.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Jehovah. (He provides the light)

Skeeter

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Definitely Ted Jackass first

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit