Chinese Editor.....America violates rights of children and Fathers

by TopHat 1 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Doesn't make any sense to me: TopHat
    America violates human rights of children and fathers

Editor

China People's Daily

Santa Clara County's Superior Court Family Law Division, California violates human rights on a regular basis aided by public tax dollars to achieve the goal of social re-engineering of the Democratic Party of California;namely, women empowerment over the family.

Attached is the Court document that I filed on January 5, 2006 in the U.S. Superior Court of the State of California in which they (Judge Tondreau and the Family Court Services clerical staff) sought to deprive me of access to my 11 year old son for no reason except for political necessity;namely, the support of the empowerment of single parent families with a woman as the head. This is what the Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton Administration gave America during their reign of social re-engineering vis a vis the lesbian NOW (National Organization for Women). Men are being deprived of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness everyday in Department 73 and in all the Departments of this lawyer controlled Family Law Division.Families are being destroyed by lawyers in black robes. I appreciate you printing the document in its entirety. I want all the Chinese people and the World to know how America violates the human rights of its citizens while attacking China and other developing countries for human rights violations. This is not happening only in California it is happening in every county in the States of the Union. The world and the Chinese People should know the real truth. We are living in a "Nazi-like run Court system" in America that is a racketeering operation run by the lawyers in black robes for their lawyer friend to make money off of parents. Parents have to pay fees of $5,000 to $10,000. to save them from these judges. America's children continue to be dragged in court by judges. I saw on January 4, 2006, children as young as five years of age being forced into the court. This is insane. The Family Law Division, 191 North First Street, San Jose, CA. 95113 has usurped the rights of parents and on a regular basis deprives Fathers of their and children of their Fathers. This criminal behavior is recognized by the District Attorney's office, but they will do nothing to alienate the political powers of the feminist run Democratic Party.

It is time for the world to know what it is like to live in Silicon Valley. - a technology colony of human rights deprivation created by lawyers as they use public funds to maintain a repressive tyrannical Family Law Division.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

hoowhee - that's quite a rant. And what an interesting picture of the US - dominated by the Democrats and Hillary Clinton aided by her army of lesbians who are trying to create a female dominated society. Hmmmm, somebody's pissed off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit