Why Are You Looking Forward to Armageddon?

by Honesty 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Serg
    Serg

My currently half active to inactive JW mind says, "If it happens, it will happen around 2034 (my theory) and if it doesn't happen I'm going straight to heaven when I die!

Just a hunch, something tells me Armagedon & the 144,000 is not literal. Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Armageddon may be real or literal but the events leading up to it and the battle itself will not happen as the JWs claim, by the time it arrives they will probably not be around and if they will be then they will be among the first to perish being such an audaciously lying and cruel organisation.

• Sasha
    Sasha

YES

• DeusMauzzim
    DeusMauzzim

Why Am I Looking Forward to Armageddon?

Because soon, very soon, I shall see the apostates crawling on the streets amidst the burning ruins of the old system of things, clinging to their miserable godless lives, while the birds of heaven slice open their bellies and start picking at their intestines. Then, the pioneer militias armed with crude swords will approach slowly. I will be one of them. We will stand around the apostate who is begging us to end his existence for ever. After saying a prayer to our mercyful and true God, I will end his suffering, and to the lake of fire he goes!

The meek shall inherit the earth!

- Deus Mauzzim

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hi everybody.

Armageddon to me would be great because that's when God is going to do His thing and there is no stopping it. It's a little scary but it is going to happen. That is what I believe. Better to prepare than be sorry.

hibiscusfire

• Caedes
    Caedes
    Armageddon to me would be great

What a sickening comment, you think it's great? Which particular brand of religious nonsense are you?

Congratulations, I think that is the single most nauseatingly odious comment I have ever heard anyone say, have an award -

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

have an award

Why thank you Caedes.

Hibie

• poppers
    poppers

From hibiscusfire: "Armageddon to me would be great because that's when God is going to do His thing and there is no stopping it. It's a little scary but it is going to happen. That is what I believe. Better to prepare than be sorry."

You're kidding, right?

• Caedes
    Caedes

Hibiscusfire,

I was kind of hoping that perhaps your comment hadn't come across in the way that you meant it to and that I was mistaken, but I see you really are that pompous, arrogant, hypocritical and egotistical.

Keep this sort of quality posting up and you'll be challenging Tophat for her position.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey guys, don't worry about Hib. She's a dyed in the wool, balls out, bat shit crazy fundie but funny as hell. How are things these days Hib? Haven't seen you around the board much at all lately.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit