With a heavy heart I regret to inform you that..

by Wordly Andre 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I regret to inform, all of you that I will no longer be a member of this board, I’ve thought about it a long time and to hard decision that after many hours of praying I will be returning to the society. I know it’s the only way I can confront the problem that I am currently faced with, I am sure all of you at one time thought about it too, I am however weak, I know that going back will only delay matters and keep this horrible secret of mine, but it’s the only way I know how I can deal with it. Thank you for all your support and for me to fully get back to jehovahs organization I can not be a member of this board Thank you Worldly Andre

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

well, if this is not a joke, good luck in anything you decide to do. hope all goes well for you.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What 'horrible secret' is that WA?

What can be solved by returning to that which you have proven to yourself to be false and oppressive?

Please elaborate. Still - whatever you do, may peace be with you.

Jeff

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

huh?

I thought you were Catholic?

• JH
    JH

I understand worldly andre.

I'm going back too Sept 2nd.

• becca1
    becca1

Are you kidding? Are you DAing from JWD?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my question is why do you regret telling us?

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My horrible secret is, I am turning 32, JW don't celebrate birthdays so this means I don't have to turn 32 HA HA HA GOTCHA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

• BlackSwan of Memphis
  • DJK
    DJK

Happy Birthday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit