Are YOU Being Brainwashed ? Public Talk MP3

by AlphaOmega 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks to everyone for responding... that's what makes this place great !

Drew SagenBut I think it is to be expected. Cult groups will usually teach their members different definitions of what things like brainwashing mean. That way the member never connects it to his actual experience in the group.

Yes... always pointing the finger of distraction elsewhere

Changeling

Maybe he's un undercover apostate elder trying to get people to think! lol

That thought had crossed my mind too. Especially when he goes on to site all those "IS IT TRUE..." questions citing JW restrictions.

Prodigal Son

I think I've been spending way too much of my time at some other x-JW DB's. This place is rockin'. Where on earth do you guys dredge up all this muck and mire? I love this place!

&

Tatiana

DITTO! Where else can I find all this great stuff?

I have some JW friends, which share some of this stuff with me... Then all of a sudden, something JUMPS out which needs sharing here

Pseudo

THAT IS AMAZING... Do you transcribe manually, or is is some software ? Thank you

Poppers

I've reuploaded it to another site.... hopefully you'll have better luck with this one. If not, let me know and I'll try something else.

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/202691/Steinblock-Brian---Are-you-being-Brainwashed-mp3.html

WOW... it would be great if you can find out some more information about the speaker... (apostate tendencies ???)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Lean Diet..IS..Reading only..WBT$ Propaganda!!.....Read every ones opinions..OR..Die Stupid!...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

I find it ironic that this guys little sister (if this is the Brian Steinblock that I know) became anorexic when she was in high school; she nearly died. That disease develops when there is so much pressure that eating is the only thing left that they feel they have control over. I've often wondered if her disease was related to being a JW.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    I find it ironic that this guys little sister (if this is the Brian Steinblock that I know) became anorexic when she was in high school; she nearly died. That disease develops when there is so much pressure that eating is the only thing left that they feel they have control over. I've often wondered if her disease was related to being a JW.

It makes sense doesn't it. Did the new link work for you ?

• poppers
    poppers

From AlphaOmega: "Did the new link work for you ?"

No. Wonder what the deal is? Weird.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    From AlphaOmega: "Did the new link work for you ?"

No. Wonder what the deal is? Weird.

You have a PM

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

POPPERS...

One more go... try here

http://files-upload.com/424744/Steinblock_Brian_-_Are_you_being_Brainwa.mp3.html

Scroll down to below the ad photos, and click DOWNLOAD LINK

This may also work, but right-click and SAVE AS

http://download3-1.files-upload.com/2007-08/09/09/Steinblock_Brian_-_Are_you_being_Brainwa.mp3

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I notice now that they created many problems where none existed. For starters, there is a big created problem that starts every year about Thanksgiving (and for those who work in the malls, often after Halloween). They start playing Christmas songs, and they get in your head after you leave work. For the average person, this is nothing more than a nuisance (they get repetitive after the season, and many people find them fun for about a week and then they get tired of them). What the Witlesses do is turn a nuisance issue into a life and death issue. Either you have to somehow keep them from getting in your head, or you are going to die.

Service is another major problem that they created. Getting your time, how to get that 50th hour for the month or that 840th hour for the year. How to get people to fall for the scam. Cutting back your means of life (often doing without those very things that would get one to think and learn, like Internet and cable) to make room for pioneering. How to reach people in high-security areas or in places where safety, crime, and poor road conditions make it more difficult or dangerous to reach the people. Making sure everyone in the territory is hit at least once. Keeping track of those who you placed something with, and what you said before. The gas money, wear and tear, and cost of running the car. All these problems would not exist without this stupid work. Not to mention getting too hot or too cold, elderly ones struggling to make it to the door, children that need to pee or that get hungry or thirsty, and killing all free time to make room for more service.

The whole religion is about creating problems where none exist. And then they need to use specious logic to get people to fall for it. They have to lie and twist the truth to make people think that unless they get out there, people are going to die and it will be your fault for not screeching around the city at 160 MPH in 100 degree weather or icy roads to reach people. If that's not brainwashing, I don't know what is.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Certain clothes are SATANIC PROPAGANDA! Hahaha!

One pant leg down, the other up - EVIL! Baggy clothes - only Satan could have come up with that! Jeans that look worn out are the fashion of this wicked system of things! Wearing your hat backwards or sideways- turn it round the right way before Armageddon!

Why are they evil? He says because they "suck us into the trends and styles that are way out there in this world." They make us look the same as others - we become identified as one of them.

Let's just destroy that argument. Suits and ties- they should be worn to the meetings... right? Well, not if we follow this guy's logic. Business men wear suits- do we want to be identified as someone who tries to make money, someone who may work at the stock exchange, someone who works in the Government, a loan shark, a mafia boss? Surely not!

If they're going to tell people not to wear certain clothes, they need to be consistent and apply the same restrictions on what they wear when out preaching or at the kingdom halls.

• heathen
    heathen

If they're going to tell people not to wear certain clothes, they need to be consistent and apply the same restrictions on what they wear when out preaching or at the kingdom halls.

I wonder why they haven't designed some sort of uniform and sell those just like they do the publications . The suit and tie thing kinda made sense from the standpoint of trying to look your best but the bible certainly does not say you have to look or smell nice for a meeting . I'm sure the early church didn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit