Well, it's been a while but I am online finally

by Jesika 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well I haven't posted in what seems like forever. I still recognize some of the user names, but this site has so many new ones it is hard to keep up with them all.

Just wondering............is the chat option gone now?? Or am I just not seeing it?

Anyway..........lots of changes in my life for the better and am just so excited I can chat with everyone again.

I have missed you guys.

Jes

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I have not seen the chat for a while. I know some use www.gabbly.com/jehovahs-witness

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanks for the input......not real computer savy.....but I will try it some day.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

It's pretty easy Jes. If you can work a forum I am sure you will not fare too badly. :) It loads a version of JWD that has a chat window on the side. There is a box to enter the screename you want. You just type what you are wanting to say and then press send. A list on the side shows who is in the room at the time. :) Message me if you need more help or I am sure you can find a good guide on the main gabbly website on how to use it. I have never seen it really populated when I am on though, but I keep odd hours.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Sounds pretty easy. I guess I am still used to the way it was before.........just click chat and that was it.........could even see who was already in the chat room.

Too bad that is gone........that is where I learned how to talk in a chat room......was really confusing for me at first.

Jes

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I missed you to Jessika. Good to see you again!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome back, Jes. How you doin'?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Good to 'see' you again, Jes !

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome back, forum members here change a lot many come and go so I am not surprised that you can't recognize most usernames.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Welcome back Jes, glad to hear things are going well.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit