The wind blew

by John Doe 13 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

We used to have a writer on this board, Treshappy, i think. She wrote some fantastic stuff. One memorable one was about 2 young jws trying to date. It was too funny. I'll see if i can get her full screen name and post back for you. You might enjoy her writing.

your writing is great, I got caught up in it immediately.

I just did a member search and was only able to follow her topics back to 2003, but she has been on the board since 200 or 2001. I can't seem to locate anything.

• BCberean
    BCberean

We want MORE story.......an a drinkawater peese.

• John Doe
    John Doe

saw a quaint, oddly dressed man and young companion carrying what appeared to be a little black attaché. The man was slightly short for his size and his face had the reddish tint that comes from high blood pressure or too much alcohol. He leaned forward, the young boy pressing at his leeward side hiding from the brisk wind that threatened to blow everything off of the porch and into the cold snow, and said “Friend, what do you think of the shape the world is in today?” The little boy had evidently been the moaning I had heard, as he looked absolutely miserable.

I told him I hadn’t thought much about it, but that it was a pretty cold place indeed. I asked him inside to get out of the cold, and the little boy looked up appreciatively.

Now, I must admit that I’m not much of a humanitarian, and I would not have invited the strange pair inside at all except for the poor little chap being a kid.

We went over by the fire and sat down, me in a reclining chair and the strange guests on my old well-worn couch that surrendered some more of its stuffing with every sitting. I mentioned the man and child were oddly dressed, but it really hadn’t occurred to me until I saw the fluffing from the couch lightly sprinkle across their neatly cleaned 70’ish looking plaid three piece suits. I stifled a smirk.

The man continued “As I was saying, the world is not a good place today. The bible tells us the entire world is lying in the power of the WICKED ONE!!! You hear me you lazy son of a bitch?!? THE WICKED ONE!!!! YOU’RE IN HERE LYING AROUND IN YOUR SLOP AND READING BOOKS WHILE THE ENTIRE WORLD IS GOING DOWN THE CRAPPER!! the devil. When we look around the world today, we see all kinds of slovenly laziness and crime, men having no natural affection, liars gaining and prospering ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH? and freakish weather like this snow storm. Tell me sir, are you afraid of they’re everywhere, can you feel them watching? OF COURSE YOU CAN YOU GOD DAMNED ASSHOLE, YOU’RE ONE OF THEM!! demons?”

I don’t remember ever feeling as awkward or as strange. The man was speaking in a clear, calm voice, but every time I looked into the eyes of the kid I could hear another distinct voice yelling in my mind, separate from what my ears heard. The kid cringed and smirked, and I could feel a vibration growing in my abdomen, a gut reaction that would inevitably lead to a rushed bathroom visit. I wasn’t sure what to say. I decided I’d begin by asking him who he was and whom he was working for. He replied that he was working for no one, that he was just a concerned neighbor out preaching the “good news,” whatever that is; Chuck was his name, and his young friend was Wesley.

No one said anything for what seemed ages, and as the silence crept on the boy begin to have a catatonic look, as if he were in a place far away. His eyes became fixated on something behind me, and then each eye began vibrating quickly left and right, left and right, and his nose began dripping a clear fluid down his lip. He was in a trance. I was becoming frightened, and as I was about to ask Wesley if he were all right, he said the most horrific thing I’ve ever heard. . .

• BFD
    BFD

we are jehovahs witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit