SALUDOS DESDE ESPAÑA

by odnanref 21 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

That's what happens when you're homeschooled.

• changeling
    changeling

Gracias, odnanref. Les voy a visitar luego.

• White Dove
    White Dove

iHola! Bienvenidos. By the way to the other poster: Spanish is the language, not country, and is indeed spoken south of the border of the Ustados Unidos Oh man, I think I misspelled a bunch of stuff.

Chenoa

• outnfree
    outnfree

minimus -- you sure you're not asking for the post to be in English just because if you can't read it you don't have any questions you can ask? ;)

The greetings are "desde Espana" -- so "from Spain." It's a very lively anti-Watchtower place. :D

out

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

odnanref:

Posting Guidelines for JWD state that all posting must be made in the English language.

Please ensure that further posts (if there are any?) comply.

On another note, why does my internet security give me a warning that there is 'dangerous' content in linking to that site???

What to do? If I delete the link, some may be unhappy, so I'll simply say, "You have been warned".

• odnanref
    odnanref

Hola Dragonlady,

por aqui en España hay bastantes ex-testigos, en mi foro HODOS (que puedes ver en mi pagina http://www.fcc.org.es/ayafin/ ) hay mas de cuatro cientos miembros. Si te interesa puedes darte de alta con un correo de Yahoo y participar en el.

Un saludo

Fernando

• odnanref
    odnanref

Hola BurnTheShips,

espero que puedas disfrutar de la informacion que esta en mi pagina, puedes pasarla a otros para que se beneficien de la informacion.

Un abrazo

Fernando

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

You are full of sweet wine.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..English Please!.....I don`t think it`s too much to ask you.To follow the same rules,the regular members of JWD have to abide by...OUTLAW

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yes. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit