Happy Memorial Blow-Off!

by nvrgnbk 21 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Are you trying to give NVR a run for his money when it comes to bizzar topics?

No NVR, that wasn't a challenge.....ok, maybe it was.

This is one celebration I look forward to even more than Christmas.

The world in general has Christmas, and that's fun.

But only ex-JWs have non-attendance of the Memorial to celebrate. It's exclusively ours.

Happy Memorial Non-Attendance everybody!

A sexier name would be nice. LOL!

Any suggestions?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't have a suggestion for a better name--even though I blew two of them off in a row. What I did in 2006 was to go out and buy a Ouija board on the day of the Crapmorial. Maybe the Memorial Blow-Off?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Maybe the Memorial Blow-Off?

Perfect! Thanks!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

If you guys are going through all this trouble and I see no Birthday thread for me on October 8th, y'all are gonna have some explaining to do.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Let me write that down, hon.

• BFD
    BFD

Why, thank you , Nvr.

I refuse to go to a party where they put out food and drink and tell you NOT to eat and drink.

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I refuse to go to a party where they put out food and drink and tell you NOT to eat and drink.

Damn straight! LOL!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The Memorial is generally the first meeting a newly interested one attends and the last meeting that a fader attends. So there is a lot of significance of either attending or not attending the memorial.

For those fading from the org, non-attendance to the memorial is considered the last shackle that is released. If you want an name, lets call it freedom day.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    So there is a lot of significance of either attending or not attending the memorial.

For those fading from the org, non-attendance to the memorial is considered the last shackle that is released. If you want an name, lets call it freedom day.

So very true, NewYork!

I like Freedom Day. That will be it's secondary name.

Happy Freedom Day, NewYork44M!

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

anyone else notice how the memorial talk completely contradicts clear bible verses which say that Judas WAS there when the bread and wine were passed out...just so they can make their false claim that ONLY members of the NEW COVENANT were to eat and drink of the emblems?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit