FREE FLYER TO DOWNLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE!

by nicolaou 12 Replies latest jw friends

• karen7680
    karen7680

I wasn't able to bring up your site, Nicolaou. It must be off-line right now. I think it is a good idea, though.

Have you thought about a system where you and your comrades notify congregations of ones wishing to be put on the no-call list? Maybe you could have a form on your site where they could imput the info to be mailed off to the correct congregation. Of course this would require a database of all the Kingdom Halls by zip code.

I know I'm dreaming, but think of it! I bet your site would get some pretty heavy traffic!

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
    -Harvey Fierstein

• hsmew
    hsmew

E-man...get yr butt over to the Gdn talkboard or your license to drink Guiness and Bass will be revoked tout suite.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Simon,
    thank you SO much for the link - I appreciate it!

Not to sound picky, but could you drop the (UK) part? The dnc service is effective wherever there is relevant trespass legislation.

Karen,
    thanks for your comments. If you take another trip to the site you'll notice that you,ve pretty well summed up the way dnc works except that it's not automated - I have to do it!

Nic'

http://www.do-not-call.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit